Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Reapplication] nexscarecrow [ Full Application Needed ]

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
IG name: nexscarecrow
Any Alts Nope

Time gone: Litlle longer than a year
Character Name: Old character was Atlus Mitsarugi, made a new character named Artesia not thinking I was un whitelisted
Do you understand that your character would not have gained any skills or knowledge while away?: Of course, ive even made a new character
Have you made sure to read recent announcements and the Tome of Citizenship for any changes?: Of course

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hey there! Since you've been gone so long, you will need to fill out the full application. So sorry for the inconvenience!

*chortles as she leaves the thread at the "RP" this morning*

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

nexscarecrow

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

America! Im in Oregon as of now but I move a lot.

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yup!

5) Introduce yourself!

Im basically the greatest most interesting person on the planet. Nah, im pretty boring, I watch a lot of anime and play a lot of video games. I really enjoy wacky stuff like JoJos Bizarre Adventure and Metal Gear Solid, though I also enjoy serious stuff as well. I kinda want to be a chef when I get older so if I talk about cooking a lot that would be why. I also have started a small figure collection mostly gundam kits, but im adding some nendoroids and figmas soon.

6) Got any examples of your work?

Not really sorry.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
Yeah I actually met Somnastra and had an interesting... conversation? This was my reaction to figuring out I had no way to communicate

8) Referrer:

None

----

About your character
Name:

Artesia

mid 30s

Race:

Elf

Appearance:

(This was made using a character creator its not my original art)

---

The test
Artesia raised from her sleep, the sunlight coming in from the window and hitting her face. "I wonder what this day will bring? Perhaps I will find a person to give me some purpose?" the Elven woman said to herself. For a very long time she had been hunting for a leader of sorts, someone to command her, perhaps even someone to fall in love with? She put on her robes and wrapped her scarf around her neck, she quickly straightened out her hair, grabbed her bags of supply's, and went down to the main lobby of the inn she was staying at. Coming outside of the inn she found a few chickens roaming the streets, she kicked one in the side as it passed "Stupid, pointless animal, all you ever do is make unnecessary noise, you don't even make a decent meal." she said aloud, though her voice was quiet so no one heard. She had leaned the hard way not to speak to loudly in public, people may label you deranged. When she was a bit younger she participated in a camp with a few other children her age, they were all sitting together at a campfire telling jokes, a younger version of Artesia built up the courage to tell one of her own "I have quite the interesting joke. There once was a boyI liked very much, I confessed my attraction to him but he told me he had eyes for another girl, so I ripped them out and made a necklace of them... now he only has eyes for me." though the silly story made Artesia laugh the other children were very disturbed, the incident resulted in her being banned from any other camps her village might have held. The Elven woman frowned at the memory, still holding a grudge after such a long time.She noticed a few soldiers pass by her, openly carrying their weapons 'Hmm, perhaps I should invest in a better weapon, ive got a small dagger but I doubt it could protect me from anything, but what would I wield? A bow is far to stereotypical, and ive no idea how to handle a sword.' Artesia pondered to herself 'Ill need to get a book on sword play, then ill be able to make my decision.' she quickly went out to find a library to get a book on sword combat.

((I guess ill go hop in front of Somnastra again?))