Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Religion] Gambling Hall Opening - Streets of Serendipity - [2/18]]

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

[]

Halbed has been under construction for ages. The tavern left understaffed, giving the Planar Infinity a reason for it's name. An investment with a hopeful payoff. The first of a few new toys for the citizens and travelers to play with is now being unveiled in the overturned ship shrine to Jax.

What: A sanctification and gambling event. I've worked on this gambling hall for a year OOC. It uses entirely redstone gambling machines of my own make.
When: Friday, 5 pm est
Where: Halbed
1644390955376.png

Event Chronology

Sanctification

A small sermon to kick off the evening. Sanctifying the lands of Halbed.

Gambling
Free time to gamble as you please. Using the gambling machine, card machine, or otherwise.

Group Dwarven Rails
A high-stakes buy-in of Dwarven Rails with a buy-in of five thousand radiants.
Everyone who buys in will pick either top or bottom. The pot will be shared evenly amongst the winners.​

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Rules
You must read if you wish to participate

1. The only item that will work with the slot machines are tidings. Regular emeralds will not work, you must get the lored emeralds from the trader, Tungs.
2. The same goes for Dwarven Rails. You must buy a Dwarven Rails ticket from Tungs to play.
3. After a game of Dwarven Rails is finished, please make sure the losing cart also makes it to the finish line.
4. Be mindful of the dispensers and where loot will drop as to not pick up other's rewards.
5. Be mindful not to hog the machines, and to allow for others to play.
6. Please do not hold onto cards from the card machine when a game has ended.
8. DO NOT THROW RANDOM ITEMS IN THE HOPPERS.

Slot Machines

2022-02-16_14.09.32.png
You place a tiding into the hopper. The goal is to get the golden block to light up. Until then, no loot will drop.

2022-02-16_14.09.43.png
For this gambling machine, you place a tiding in the hopper. You must get all three eyes to light up. Sometimes none will light up.

2022-02-16_14.10.19.png
You place a tiding in the hopper. If you win, the lamp under the glass will light up and loot will shoot up from the dispenser.

Dwarven Rails

2022-02-16_14.10.08.png
To start this game, make sure both carts are at the end of the track. Buy a Dwarven Rails ticket from Tungs and throw it in the hopper. This will reset the game.
Untitled.png
You can get both carts to the end by pressing the button on this table. The outcome is always randomized. This game can be played as a group, or against two players. You bet amongst yourselves claiming either top or bottom cart. After a game of Dwarven Rails is finished, please make sure the losing cart also makes it to the finish line so it is prepared to be played again.

Blackjack/Card Machine

Untitled3.png
This is a full deck of cards. They are dispensed from the anchor, and when a game is finished, must be placed back in the dispenser. A shulker box is placed in the center of the table to allow for the displaying of your hand. Please be mindful not to take cards from the game.​

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Ooooo I remember that blackjack machine fondly! :eek:
I would love a chance to come here again and play it :D

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
This is today. If you plan to participate in gambling, bring emeralds. They can be exchanged for chips at the trader in the gambling hall.

64 emeralds = 32 Tidings

Also read the rules before interacting with a machine! Thanks

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It uses entirely redstone gambling machines of my own make
Ahem. I thought we made that dwarven rail machine together!

Either way, looking forward to play some gambling games in the hall. Really cool that it's finally finished!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Ahem. I thought we made that dwarven rail machine together!

Either way, looking forward to play some gambling games in the hall. Really cool that it's finally finished!
Credits to Bartooliinii for helping me conceptualize and create the dwarven rails game!

Been about at least half a year since it was built and my memory is shit

Last edited: