Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Religion][Moderate] Moonlit Guidance (November 12th)

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Moonlit Guidance

(Couldn't find a decent picture with a more IC accurate moon.)

Greetings, it is in these times of uncertainty that I wish to call on those faithful to the Pantheon and especially those favoring Lady Vermella.
While demons and other threats have been mostly lurking and biding their time in secrecy, other concerns have come to light recently with those claiming that the Pantheon is better off gone and that they possess the means to succeed in this very act.
While I urge caution around these individuals, especially as their nature is uncertain, I also wish to invite those who are devout to join me as I pray and seek guidance from Lady Vermella in regards to various recent developments.
As our wounded moon rises high above the land, may we understand what has been occurring even the slightest bit better.

Let the Blood Moon guide you true.

~Linden Duskgrove.

Date:
Sunday, November 12th

Time:
4:00 PM (EST)

--------------------------------------------------

Poster Locations:
Storm's Landing
Mockingbay
Astrakhan
Aelmere
Compendium

How to get there:
From Spawn, you can take the carriage to the Compendium.
At the north side of the Compendion, close to the road, red banners should be visible in the trees.
A trail of redstone (torches/candles) leads from the banners to then glen further into the forests north of the Compendium.

Additional Info:
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader:
Linden Duskgrove
-Public or Private:
(Semi-)Public
-Temples or Shrines Involved:
Vermella Shrine, Bloodrose Glen
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?
Personally owned region.

OOC Comments:
This is event is intended to be relevant to the ongoing campaign and other Pantheon related matters.
It is currently separate and unrelated to a different TBD Vermella event recently posted.

Relevant Tags:

Lannis (Early tag)
Elz (Early tag - Ty Bob)
TBD​

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
What blood moon? You mean the purple one?

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Just for the record, there's no indication that this is happening during a 'blood moon'. Hence why the message says 'wounded moon'. All it implies is that its held at night :p

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Can there even be a blood moon, if the moon is a deep purple??? Archbishop
There was wound that caused the purple moon. And Blood moons are caused by atmospheric lens refraction, so on a purple moon, it'd likely turn a slightly deeper shade of purple during a normal blood moon.

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
This is in four hours.
Im posting because I need a reminder of my own.
Also, I know I'm not RL, but I think he would also appreciate if the shitposts stop.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I didn't get tagged!!! I would go, but no power or internet ;^;

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
It's okay cukie. Sorry for not doing an earlier tag than today, but i was sort of unsure if you had internet for MC by now. ;v;
Its alright. And nah, not yet. Maybe a week or two more, possibly. So don't wait up c: Have fun