Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now [Religion - Shalherana] Is Great Mother forgotten?

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ill be there, I want to see how crazy this event turns out to be just like the last one. :p

Exosferik

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Ooh, yeah, nice place :). I will eventually do a second run focused on northern lands after 22nd May and will make sure to see Prealidium too.

Exosferik

Storm's Landing Wanderer
On a second day a Tauredal was inspected.
From very first moment it was obious, that grove breaths a blessing of Shalherana. Lord Daeron showed Olomet a place where godess once stood. Feeling of her presence is even after a years owerhelming.
Task here is considered succesful as Tauredal whole already is a shrine dedicated to Lifebringer.
As soon as odds makes it possible Olomet would like to ask high priestess,lady Vevila Draugus to consider holding a sermon in Groove of Tauredal.

Exosferik

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Well a I have one bad Ooc new, my notebook is good as dead. I will try to make him work, so hopefully I will be able to contine according to schedule which should mean @Balatro a Queensport.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I planned doing this regulary at 8pm of Greenwich time, which means 3pm on CDT or 4pm on EDT. I am unfortunately not able to put it much later as for me it is 10pm.
12 pm for me. Seeing as its 6am and I havent slept yet that may be a problem.

Knock me down the list a few maybe?

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
6th at same time is fine by meee, we can do Scourge and Queens port in the same night too if you want

Exosferik

Storm's Landing Wanderer
I moved a Queensport to one day with Scourge.
So next one will be Wolfsdatd at 29.4.
However can I request a swap to the 13th? Or a visit after 11pm your time?
I would certainly like a guided tour :), but I am not yet decided which option should be better for me...we have some time to make it out I believe.