Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [Religion - The God of Many Masks (Visage)] A Mass for the Ambitious One

223hero7

Lord of Altera
The Patriarchs' call has sounded; It is time for the convening of the Faith in the Grand Cathedral of the Crossroads. A Mass is to be held for the faithful, and the prospective, in the name of The Scorpion to propagate faith and better understanding of his ways.

Priests: Multiple.
Public or Private: Public
Temples/Shrines Involved: The Shrine in the Grand Cathedral
Have I spoken with the owner?: N/A, right?
Date: Saturday, the Fifteenth of August ((15/8/15))
Time:
[UK] BST = 19:00 (7 PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 10:00 (10 AM)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 12:00 (Noon)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 13:00 (1 PM)

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Last time I did some heathen god/elemental event I died. . .

Just dont try to loose your head

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, guys! Due to certain people not being able to come to the event at the prior date, the event's been rescheduled to the Fifteenth of August.

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Apologies, as quite a few people who wanted to attend couldn't make it at this time, the event will have to be rescheduled to a later time when they can join in.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Apologies, as quite a few people who wanted to attend couldn't make it at this time, the event will have to be rescheduled to a later time when they can join in.
About now is okay for me XD Coz y'know. 2:30am is my sleeping time.