Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming (Religious) The hunt

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera

The hunt.. This is for the ever elusive Mountain Lions at Aurum Orchard.

Kyiat has decided they have lost enough livestock to this nuisance which has now become a menace.. She fears it will harm her children as it seems to get braver with each attack.

She wishes the aid of other hunters of Theodra, those who share her beliefs... She will seek Theodra's blessing for the hunt and after as she offers up prayers and praise in a huntman's fashioned feast for all who aided. Others are also welcome to offer up prayers and praise as well. The trading of stories around the fire will be encouraged. Drinks and roasted boar will served as well as drinks.

She will chose a select few to help her.
(OOC: Don't want to many as I don't want to make it hard on the dm with a large group)

She sends notice to the allies of Wise as well as posts posters in Aelmere, Mockingbay and Storm's Landing. She also sends word to her allies if they know any good hunters of Theodra to have them contact her.

Date:
----

Time:
----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to get there:
Carriage from Storm's landing to Aelmere, then another carriage from Aelmere to Aurmn Orchard.

Semi Private

moderate/ violent if you do something stupid

I also have the owners permission for the event.

relevant tags
Lannis Ddaug

If interested either respond her with your char name and IGN, pm me or contact me ingame.

(OOC also not seeking a blessing.. If anything Kyiat would like to learn more of the Tindaliratavar,silverwood,steelwood and the perfect woods for bows since she crafts her own elven bows.​

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Uh- I don't believe those trees exist..

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
This is from the lore of the deity. Thus why she would seek it.

" She shared the precious secret of Silverwood, the Tindaliratavar, the Steelwood and Silverwood and the one true perfect wood for a Bow- to the most faithful Forest Elves, and only them."

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
oh dear... I have a class not long after this event starts, but I could probably make it if it were pushed up an hour or two