Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request skins here!

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I was paying freya 5k for a skin..I'm done waiting tbh..
First one to make a good skin, gets the prize..

Race: Wood Elf
Skin Colour: Avatar, same for the face, just other clothing
Colour Scheme: Mainly green, secondary brown
Clothing/Armour: Well, to start, I want a brown blindfold, and a scarf, covering his mouth, well, basic green and brown robes, wich camouflage, and do not restrict the ability of swift movement, Mostly all made of leather, and (green) dyed cloth. Also bracers and shoulderpads
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots:
Keep the face..

Any other info: /

mist is not being revived!!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Race: Human
Skin Colour: Tanned
Colour Scheme: Piratey
Clothing/Armour: A long coat with various embellishments, purple in colour and tattered edges. Black pants, sturdy leather boots.
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots:
Any other info: He has grey eyes and brown hair, along with a mighty beard and a single vertical scar on his face.

NiNi

MooCat
Name: Emily Elumeril
Race: Elf
Height: 2ft 8”
Hair: Long Dark brown
Eyes: Turquoise
Skin: Light/Pale
Clothing/Armour: Any
Alignment: Good
Personality: Shy

Other Info: Ill pay 5k =]. The character is going to have a shy/cute personality so if the character matches that then awesome. I'll pay extra if i need any changes!

Pooky

Lord of Altera
Ok guys here is the updated queue:

1. Mechasonic9000
2. Pooky
3. creeperhunterpb
4. king_hope1996
5. luigi0ni
6. Benijim
7. freyadavis
8. overlord2304
9. Gizmoon1
10. mistaahh
11. Baron_Aron
12. NiNjAiKoToBa

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera
i have finished your skin mecha so if there is anything that you want me to change about the skin please post in the comments below. If you want the skin as it is please like + follow and i'll post the skin file for ya ;)image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Mechasonic9000

Villager
not bad at all the head looks a little pale but then again i dont know what elfs are suppose to look like without rewatching the Lord of the Ring movies LOL no need to change anything thanks for getting it done

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera
yeah, i went for paller skin to try and get a slightly more evil look (i assumed he wasnt a good guy)image.jpg most people like to personalise the face 'cause sometimes they are a bit generic