Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Requesting Whitelist (hopefully now in the right spot on the forums) [Declined - Cukie1]

jerrinator

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Diamorphine.

2. How old are you?
I am 21 years old.

3. What country are you from?
I live in Belgium.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I did, yes!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming
?
Powergaming is what I would call the type of gaming this server is trying to enhance. Cooperation and communication is the key in order to achieve the end goal, in this case building citadels and making sure every detail is thought about.
Metagaming is the type of gaming that would get you banned. Griefing, blowing up things, just to annoy people is one of the stereotypical things to do then. I think it also concludes usage of external systems to give yourself an advantage in e.g. collecting resources (an "ore-revealing" mod or something like that). A bit of fun and teasing is tolerable, but when it exceeds limits (like destroying ones work with a negative intention, because "it's fun" and "it's possible") I would say you should either repair it or leave the server.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, you don't.

7. Name one of our current Mentors. Snerus

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a student at the Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium), studying Biomedical Sciences. After that I will try to get into Med School (we have a shitty entry exam, which is basically worthless lol)
I'm now studying for my exams in January and I thought it would be fun to have something looking forward to when studying. I like creating cozy sides of towns and I like the trickery of Redstone-magic.

Little sidenote: Yes, if you look up Diamorphine, it's basically the more pleasing name of heroin. But I got one simple reason for that. At the Uni, we're testing this medicine to improve the therapeutic effect and decrease the addicting side effects. So, now you know ;)

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I do, when MC was still in its early days, I played a lot of the creative servers making cathedrals, apartment blocks, hotels, airports, castles. I tried to make the walls and roofs in a way that 3D effects were visible, so it wouldn't be that dull and boring. Unfortunately I can't find any pictures of it, since it has been years.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server
?
Well, now we come to the revealing part: I have played on this server before on an account named 'Dualdevil'. I made a forum account, named 'Jerrinator', which is the one I'm using now to apply (again). "Why did I leave?" You might ask. Well, I didn't "leave" actually, Mojang kind of fucked up my account and I couldn't transfer it to a more recent Mojang account. (they claimed I didn't buy it, like what?) And since I had some other stuff to do at that time, I didn't bother making a new account. But now I'm back with this account!