Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Deceased [Revenant] Niah Kane

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Heee, "eccentricities" - that's fun. It was also wildly amusing to me to just walk straight through with nothing said~ Has happened before, just not so pronounced.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Well that's an interesting category.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Well that's an interesting category.
The seriousness was too real to remain in "Amused By." And Niah isn't exactly using her, so the "Incredibly/Possibly Useful" categories didn't fit. They're not quite friends yet, as far as Niah recognizes. And I felt weird putting her into the newly created Liked as Somnastra is in there as well. So..... The vaguely neutral category was the main one left. ;-;

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
The seriousness was too real to remain in "Amused By." And Niah isn't exactly using her, so the "Incredibly/Possibly Useful" categories didn't fit. They're not quite friends yet, as far as Niah recognizes. And I felt weird putting her into the newly created Liked as Somnastra is in there as well. So..... The vaguely neutral category was the main one left. ;-;
I don't know why this made me giggle.

And the seriousness was real!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Relations have been tidied. If you were removed, it was due to lack of significance in Niah's life or lack of RP. Sorrynotsorry. Come RP with me again if you want to reestablish relations! ^_^

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Relations have been tidied. If you were removed, it was due to lack of significance in Niah's life or lack of RP. Sorrynotsorry. Come RP with me again if you want to reestablish relations! ^_^
*goes to check if I've been removed*

Yep, damnit.
Cloud's been removed. Damn.

;3

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
What is it with you people!? Relations updates. How DARE you guys make the Niah like other people? How RUDE.

Really though. Relations updates.~ She's taken a liking to certain people.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
What is it with you people!? Relations updates. How DARE you guys make the Niah like other people? How RUDE.

Really though. Relations updates.~ She's taken a liking to certain people.
Ehehehehehehe

tzemik has been getting 'better', herself c:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I, uh... I may have done a thing. To the.. er.. to the profile.

IT WAS A SLOW DAY AT WORK AND I WAS BORED, OKAY!?