Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Deceased [Revenant] Niah Kane

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
With the direction her life is going, perhaps she can achieve those ambitions through genuine work- through means of earning power and wealth instead of lying to get it. Or perhaps her nature will pull her back, given the right circumstances.
Well. She leaves Vigil's Rest for one day. One day. Goes to buy something and look what happens.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
After much thought and discussion (and by much thought and discussion I mean a little consideration and few questions) I have decided Niah is not a one-lifer. So, redacted that bit on the profile. Niah will be put into the queue if she ever meets her end. Too many aspirations to be hindered by death.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I demand Som be added forthwith.

Yes. :heart:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
You know something significant is happening to the character when I have to create a "Liked" category on her relations. :eek:

But yes- She finds that she likes Somnastra more as good company than as someone who serves her a purpose. What is this witchcraft? What is this character development?

I think all the dead animals may have something to do with it.
@Somnastra