Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Revolution Head Count (Don't reply if not a member of the Revolution.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Just put some random reply here if your a member of the Revolution, if you don't you'll be considered a civilian and ignored.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Listen all! after blargs untimely encounter with the hammer, I am taking charge of this revolution! So lets get slightly more organized!

Members of the revolution:
hshotwell - hshotwell (Henry) - Leader, archer, and parkourist extrodinair
shadowmere
shadowsmalls
desertassasin1
jshot - jimmyshotwell
nickaround
Jonsak - Jonni25
jstargames
Jackp25 - jackp25
Will stansell - Drake3321 (Will)- tactician and archer
godfather1 - godfather1 (Zraneth/zran) - archer and infiltrator
seamus - kathyt (Gildor Calafalas) - archer and infiltrator
ReapingFaith - ReapingFaith (Edmund Cassill) - One of the best fighters Altera has seen
Qri Seomun - QriHyewon (Qri Seomun/Goo hara) - Archer and seductionistunatoner :p
Seth_Jenkins - Seth_Jenkins (Seth)

Everyone edit your posts to give your in game username, rp name, and what your strongest ability is/what you bring to the revolution. Do not post multiple times as I want the amount of posts to be roughly equal to the amount of members we have.

Viva La Revolution!

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I would be a good addition to the rebellion. I am a decent archer, and I also am very good at remaining undetected. As such, I would be excellent as a spy.

I wouldn't be able to help for a bit though, because my computer is being really really really really really really really really crappy right now and will crash if I even let it sit on for more than an hour, let alone play ANY GAME. I still would like to help though.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Listen all! after blargs untimely encounter with the hammer, I am taking charge of this revolution! So lets get slightly more organized!

Members of the revolution:
hshotwell - Leader, archer, and parkourist extrodinair
shadowmere
shadowsmalls
desertassasin1
jshot
nickaround
jonsak
jstargames
Jackp25 - jackp25
Will stansell - Drake3321(will)- tactician and archer
godfather1 - Zraneth/zran - archer and infiltrator

Everyone edit your posts to give your in game username, rp name, and what your strongest ability is/what you bring to the revolution. Do not post multiple times as I want the amount of posts to be roughly equal to the amount of members we have.

Viva La Revolution!
If you haven't noticed this post has been edited. Read it and follow the instructions so I can put together an acurate list please.
Viva La Revolution!

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Oh and I might add I am rather good at picking out paths. I am agile. As such, I would be good at making my way in and at the same time leaving very little evidence of my presence, as well as getting in and out quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.