Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ricklaptop's profile

Ricklaptop

Lord of Altera
Name: Rick the Shipper
Nickname/Alias:
Rick
Race: Human
Height: 6"3, this is just how long i really am, but i don't know why to change it, i mean a human, is this height
Weight: 159,8 Pounds, we measure in kg in our country, had to convert it.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Skin: A human, looks like a shipwreckling. Just as it's profile describes.
Identifying Marks: Ripped sailor clothes. and wild hair. Just as you expect from a shipwreckling
Appearance: Like a shipwreckling ! :p
Strengths: A good sailor and swimmer. Has swam for days before he reached the shores. Oh and he can survive long without food
Weaknesses and fears: After his ship wrecked, he developed an extraordinary fear for salty water. All other water is just fine. Oh and he is a bit afraid of creepers, that's why he will always chose bow and arrows and running above facing it directly. In his homeland there wasn't anything like a creeper
Religion and cults: He, does only believe in the gods of Altera. he believes that the gods of Altera saved him from a watery grave
Profession: He likes to cut wood and mine. He is more like a collector

Rick lived in Harbor Town,
Rick the sailor was send to trade some goods with India.
So he set sail, to India. He was a good sailor, so what happened, was kinda strange.
On a stormy night, all of rick's crew was really afraid of those waves. but Rick wasn't, he maneuvered passed all of the waves. But then an island just appeared, out of nothing. And his crew just vanished without a trace. With a his power he tried to sail the ship around the cliffs. But it was to late. His ship was wrecked, alongside with all of his food. On the island he found an infinite spring. He called it infinite, it was just a small pool. and when he took something out of it.
It just didn't ran out. after a few weeks on the island, Rick got bored. because he was a good swimmer, he thought: "Hey, my hairs are growing long, and my clothes are ripped, let's try to swim to some place, where there actually live people. So he stacked up some food and fresh water and began swimming. After 2 weeks, his food and water began to run out. he sat on his little raft he made. And started thinking. "what if i don't make it? Where can i get food'. He looked in his chests and found 2 string he got from spiders and some wood. "hmm, i can use those to make a fishing rod, i have a crafting table too" He crafted a nice fishing rod. And began fishing. After a few hours he had a decent amount of food. So he began swimming again. He hadn't enough wood to make paddles so he swam. After another 2 weeks, he began to hallucinate about fresh water. He even thought about drinking that salty water. But he kept strong. And after another week he saw land! At first he thought he was hallucinating again. But when he felt the dirt under his feed he knew it for sure. He made it! Some guys helped him with food. And a shelter. He never was so happy. There even lived people! This is where Rick's story starts at this server