Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Riptide Official] Rum and Steel [Adventure] [Public]

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Alright, boys and girls. A short absence yes, but this is back and ready to go, ship is still being built yes and supplies are stowed away properly.

This is still public, so if you want to go you may.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Alright, boys and girls. A short absence yes, but this is back and ready to go, ship is still being built yes and supplies are stowed away properly.

This is still public, so if you want to go you may.
You'll laugh at this...

Samia's now bedridden as well as being in hiding! She broke an arm and a leg.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Final divisions for this are being set up, Astilo is fearful for the days to come regardless of circumstance.

".. Have our cannons ready, get those masts ready for a test run, if I don't see them flying in the next half hour I will /not/ be letting anyone have rum tonight!"

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Final divisions for this are being set up, Astilo is fearful for the days to come regardless of circumstance.

".. Have our cannons ready, get those masts ready for a test run, if I don't see them flying in the next half hour I will /not/ be letting anyone have rum tonight!"
.... *drinks whiskey*