Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Roberua15 [Accepted - Sodium]

roberua15

Loyal Servant of Altera
My minecraft name is Roberua15 (the captital "R" is not always needed but I like good grammar).
I am 21 years of age.
I am male.
I currently live in Great Britain.

I have read through the tome of citizenship and agree to all the terms as they suit my playing style and I enjoy the idea of roleplay, also I liked the rule about the landscape as you clearly put hard work in to the appearance of Altera.
The roleplay question seems to have been answered already :) But still I enjoy the aspects of roleplay and in most servers I have joined have been roleplay servers.
I am aware of the mods being disallowed and agree with the idea of them being not allowed as they ruin the enjoyment of the game.
I found your server whilst on line, I took an interest to it and it seemed perfectly to my liking due to the fact I am creating this application.
I have indeed voted for you.
Thank you for reading this and I hope we can be building together in a short amount of time.
Roberua15.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Hey, Roberua. It's required that you leave the questions in your application - it's just a formality that helps us make sure all the information we need is there. Also, if you could add more to question 7 when you do, as I can see already that it is lacking in size and detail, try including things about you/your family/hobbies/interests/pets/career/future career goals. That kind of thing, we're a close community and would like to get to know you!

roberua15

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:
My minecraft name is Roberua15 (the captital "R" is not always needed but I like good grammar).

2. Age:
I am 21 years of age.

3. Gender:I am male.​
4. Country:I currently live in Great Britain.

5. Have you read the
Tome of Citizenship
or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read through the tome of citizenship and agree to all the terms as they suit my playing style and I enjoy the idea of roleplay, also I liked the rule about the landscape as you clearly put hard work in to the appearance of Altera.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? The roleplay question seems to have been answered already :) But still I enjoy the aspects of roleplay and in most servers I have joined have been roleplay servers.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am very keen on horse riding and road cycling, I have completed a lap around the Isle of Wight (60 miles) and also play bass in a band. I have a sister, my mother and father. I enjoy psychology, Government and Politics and Sociology which are 3 of the 4 subjects I studied at A-level. I have 1 horse and 2 dogs. The horse is a thoroughbred named lux and the two dogs are huskies named storm and layla. I am currently studying in University doing Psychology in degree and am keeping art as a hobby due to the fact that I love tattoo art. I enjoy tattooing and have a few on my body and would like to keep that open as a career option but otherwise a councillor or psychiatrist. I am currently in a relationship that has lasted 4 years and I would like to keep much of that private, Hahaha but I enjoy the creative side of minecraft and have a burning passion for medieval and roman history.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. None sorry.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Nothing.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I am aware of the mods being disallowed and agree with the idea of them being not allowed as they ruin the enjoyment of the game.​

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found your server whilst on line, I took an interest to it and it seemed perfectly to my liking due to the fact I am creating this application.

12. Have you voted for us?
I have indeed voted for you.

Thank you for reading this and I hope we can be building together in a short amount of time.
Roberua15.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Much, much better! I'll gladly accept you, and welcome you to the server.
When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found hereYou go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (i.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel.
Welcome to Altera!