Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rockstar2k-Application

Rockstar2k

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Rockstar2k
2. Your real name: Sean
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes I do rp with some other guys from Planetminecraft
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I like music. I am not a rager guy, but i have my occasional outbursts. I make custom skins for people. I have been banned for defending myself on a server:(. I have a friend on this server i think. Godfather1 is his name. I hope to enjoy this server as much as the server i grew up in MC in! Count on me to be there and not make you angry!
I don't like cats. Dogs FTW. I listen to a lot of music like Jason Mraz. I have a livestream too, but it's really buggy. My Steam ID is ChickenBizzyKit and my PSN ID is Rocstar2k.
I don't really do much after school or on weekends but sleep and rest

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Here. Some stuff like the statues were made by me.(i didnt make the video)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I like purple.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Of course i am.

12. How did you find out about our server? I saw a post my friend made. He is godfather1

13. Have you voted for us?
No but i plan to in the future.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay, is there any more you could add to 8? Hobbies, likes, dislikes? Also it'd be best if you didn't base it around minecraft :D.