Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Roderick Ivano Grey 2.0

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I find it funny that when people rp with my alts they get so surprised it's me XD
I had no idea I thought you and Jaden were newer players that decided on a shared backstory that was the only thing that made sense.

oh god that roleplay was so childish I'm embarrassed I cant believe I acted so silly around you, the mighty Omi.
please forgive me. I swear I'm a mature roleplayer who doesn't simply snatch people's bags because I can.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
You look at Orange and see who he dislikes. Then you look at the favorite color and realize that there's quite a bit of purple in a lot of those...

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
You look at Orange and see who he dislikes. Then you look at the favorite color and realize that there's quite a bit of purple in a lot of those...
I had a ramble with someone during a late night 'there's no one around so lets just shoot the sheets' type of chat about the weirdness that is Rodericks outlook on the group and certain people, along with why he thinks those things. It all ties back into his personal goals (which aren't listed on the profile due to lazy) and things that make those goals possible.

He has no business actually liking most of those people, and yet... they're purple in his mind.

Roderick why did I design you to be such an overly complicated weirdo artist BI

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
He has no business actually liking most of those people, and yet... they're purple in his mind.

Roderick why did I design you to be such an overly complicated weirdo artist BI
So much purple for Nireth what does this mean?! :confused: :D Now I realy want a one on one rp with him!

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Tiny update, his status at most. He's back a week before Kopii is, because I wanted to have him come along first.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

Currently how Roderick looks, he put on a disguise that was no longer needed, now he's rocking the red hair because why not.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
*dusts off profile*

Wellp. He's updated quite a bit now. I can't edit his relationships at the moment since I don't have my tablet, but a lot of his personality and outlook in life has changed quite a bit. Gone is the days of an overly manipulative sly bum to a... drunkard who is overly protective of Kopii. Still stupidly hard to get things out of him, that's saved only for the closest of peoples.

Too lazy to get him new art. Or draw him new art. He hasn't changed dramatically as Kopii so this is fine.

Last edited: