Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rosette Art Shop (OOC) [Temp Open]

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Character: Dasyra Orbryn
IGN: TechnoAnarchy
Description or link to sheet: Elegant matchmaker in signature
Personality: Refined, and a bit judgemental
Pose (optional): Cooking at a pot, or chopping food
Style of drawing: Full body, color & digital please

Character: Roy Beledrent
IGN: Chaosdragon240
Description or link to sheet: Open-minded Blacksmith in signature
Personality: Calm, and passionate about smithing, he tends to be a heavy sleeper
Pose (optional): Sleeping on his anvil if you can
Style of drawing: Full body, color & please

Last edited:

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
So, after some thinking over, and a need for rads, I've taken up the advice mention prior. Prices will be bumped up by 2k. I'm up for negotiations with the current orders.

- @ApothecaryFairy
-Lilac Fayeth (waist up, digital)
-Verona Withalil (Waist up, digital)
- @Taphina
-Taphina Linette (Waist up, digital)
- @Antilogy
-Morgan Cerendor (Full)
- @tottot200
-James McGuffin (Waist up, Digital)
- @Padragin
-Padragin (Digital Chibi)
- @Raykaystar
-Wynnter Truewolf (waist up, digital)
- @Elz
-Syra Hun'vir (full color)
Please send me the note through PM with an explanation and all that fun buisiness stuff.
*Cough cough* Just wondering if you saw mine? :D

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Character: Cyrus
IGN: Nemoy2001
Personality: A boisterous bard with a soft spot for rum, women, and saying things he probably shouldn't, Cyrus is a cheery Tambry-raised city-goat who lives the rough and tumble way, laughing all the while. Though he does have a more thoughtful side, with an affinity for philosophy and humanism and with an affinity for Art that rivals a preacher.
Style of Drawing: Chibi, digital and in color.
I'm going to need something for description

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
Character: Falkner Shieldheart
IGN: Arrowflint
Description or link to sheet: Here
Personality: Calm and quietly happy, very deep thinker, very kind-hearted, yet will protect anyone close too him in an instant if they're threatened. He can be a little secluded from others at times, but he is perfectly happy to left to his thoughts. Would rather be lying under the stars in the wilds or on a hilltop somewhere when others might be in busy cities. He finds his own way in the world and finds joy in the little things things in life.
Pose (optional): Up to you, I'm interested to see how you portray him.
Style of drawing: Waist up (digital, colour)
Thanks!
That's ok, thanks!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'll start up on these soon, just need a few things noted here.

-Disclaimer: Please don't rush the artwork. It causes a lot of stress and I'm currently at my peak stress point, and may delay the artwork that just stresses me out too much.

-I might be adding two new types of art to the list
-Fashion croquis: Because I need to practice more and it's fun doing what I studied to do.
-Bottle Fairy Chibis: Essentially a chibi in a bottle. I find it to be a cute idea, but this one will be pending until I can get proper execution.​

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
lilly bottle copy resize.png
These will be what the Bottle Fairies will be. I'll rethink the price, because the hardest part was the bottle, but I'm rather fond of them.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Character: Pádraigín Liberum
IGN: Padragin
Description or link to sheet: Here
Personality: Determined and devout to Theodra.
Pose (optional): Standing ready, holding a bow with arrow nocked. (Would prefer wearing newest/current skin clothing)
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): Forest Themed
Style of drawing: Digital chibi color

Reserved for Aragion fully body request.
Mind putting a picture of the skin?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Character: Cyrus
IGN: Nemoy2001
Personality: A boisterous bard with a soft spot for rum, women, and saying things he probably shouldn't, Cyrus is a cheery Tambry-raised city-goat who lives the rough and tumble way, laughing all the while. Though he does have a more thoughtful side, with an affinity for philosophy and humanism and with an affinity for Art that rivals a preacher.
Style of Drawing: Chibi, digital and in color.
Sorry for the uh... Very late reply, but the form is invalid. Please, add a visual reference/character sheet with proper visual description.