Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Round Robin Roulette

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
⋅•⋅⊰ ROUND ROBIN ROULETTE ⊱⋅•⋅
A series of pilgrimages, games, and hurt

Round.jpg
══════════════════
A Letter of Intent

The gods you call a pantheon, we call but faces of the all-mother. Splinters of an incomprehensible whole.
I serve the heart of one, and thus serve each. Each tenet, each want, each word. Balanced, but never in equilibrium.

I'll take part in this balancing, and hope to invite you with.
Never know what we'll do next, but I promise it'll be new.

~Altani Goraya, each may say their piece.
══════════════════
OOC

Here's an alt I never play. The girl who worships every single god, simultaneously.
Each event will get it's own thread that explains the gimmicks, times, and rules.

Generally, prepare for a heavy mixed use of forums, discord, and rp. These will rarely be events everyone is at the same place at the same time.
It might be a boardgame, it might be a minigame, might be a series of player dm'd events, might even be in the sorrows.
Whatever I think is interesting and doable, generally straying away from festivals and sermons.

Also, anyone who wants to cooperate with Altani in someway can message me about it.

[List of RRR Events]
VALIANTVISAGE
[Caching Out for Fun and Profit] - Geocaching
IGNISSKRAAG
THEODRAJAX
THE GREY LADYSALLANA
KOROGJISHRIM
[Opening a Sanctum] - Characters exchange keys to their houses. At random.
SHALHERANA

\​

Last edited: