Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Royal Tourney of Etheras!

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
GOD DAMNIT. I missed it because I was feeling too sick to get out of bed. I was really looking forward to this.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Albareth won the jousting tournament!

Lord Ermqeric de Courtnay came second!
-shamelessly holds his fist in the air; and random people and the gods cry and cheer for Emeric's second place win-

Btw, this was Emeric's first joust tournament!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
-shamelessly holds his fist in the air; and random people and the gods cry and cheer for Emeric's second place win-

Btw, this was Emeric's first joust tournament!
:p me too.
I called being des addled after the first win (I expected rolling a one when you rolled a 20 xD) because Tybalt has that Landir luck. @The Courier

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
:p me too.
I called being des addled after the first win (I expected rolling a one when you rolled a 20 xD) because Tybalt has that Landir luck. @The Courier
I thought our match was very realistic, just because Emeric is a trained knight, Lance and horseback is his place you'know.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I thought our match was very realistic, just because Emeric is a trained knight, Lance and horseback is his place you'know.
It was, if it was free form RP it would have probably been the same outcome

Now let's go at it with bows on horseback!