Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RP Burnout / Give Me A Character

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
john ice is my favourite game of throne character but i am also a big fan of harry stork but not gordon ramsay he's a real mean guy : (

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Ive been a little burnt out with my current character and have also been toying around with making a new one, they may or may not be Artesia 2.0. So if you want that sort of plot again... hit me up

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I agree that you should make a Sooleran! I did and I love it so much! My Sooleran is a jeweler and she's one of my funnest to be!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I suggest picking a profession that you admire IRL, but you are not able to perform/do. Read all about it and start roleplaying it. That worked for me with my character Kublai.
Another thing I would suggest, that I think is also mentioned by others before me: Join a trending group/house as a commoner and try to work your way to the noble ranks.
Then one last thing that worked for me a long time ago is to set an impossible goal. For me it was to create the biggest library on Altera. A friend and I had to go around from town to town seeking knowledge and copying books (this all ended when bookworm-plug in crashed and almost all the books we had got wiped :p )
I hope this helped you a bit, or perhaps I'm already too late and you've already regained your interest in RP. Of course, sometimes rp becomes dull and after doing no rp for a month you might be thrilled with it again.