Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RyRy the Great [Declined - Ghost]

ImpirrenRyRy

Villager
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

CaptainRyRi

2) How old are you?

14 (oh just made it :p )

3) Where are you?

San Francisco, California

4) Have you read our guides yet?

I've read the Tome, and it was interesting. Not the survival guide yet (is it required?)

5) Introduce yourself!

I am a huge, HUGE history nerd, and I RP on the NationStates forums pretty much daily (the wonders of an iPhone!) in a myriad of different RPs. From Civilization RPs where I lead a city-state to a colonial power to a space-age explorer, to Adventure or Character RPs where I am an Impirren(title for my made-up nation's leader) of Rylonia (see the Ry?) or a young boy who just realized he has superpowers. So yes, I love to write.

Anyway, I love nations and history (as said above) too. I only play a few other games, and they are Civilization V, Europa Universalis IV, Crusader Kings II, Mount & Blade: Warband (only the free trial) and Starmade. You can see that these are all either sandbox or historical. So a historical/fantasy Minecraft server is something I looooooooooooove.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I am a builder...... but unfortunately I cannot show anything (no screenshots)

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

No, haven't had time, this is on my phone. I will after though.

8) Referrer:

Google (hehe)

About your character
Name
:

RyRy of House Soto (explained IC or on mod request, and I just realized that nobility must be bought. How about here nobody recognizes his lineage until he has 50000 radiants?)

16, has just struck out on his own after a tragic accident involving a cart, an apple pie, and a boar...

Race:

Human (haven't read that synopsis, but who doesn't have humans?)

Appearance:

Brown hair, Blue eyes, fair-ish skin, about 6'1" with thick eyebrows (not like caterpillars though)

---

The test

Rynatoo used to be a grand city. A city of over a million people, filled with marble, stone, brick, and glass. At it's center was the largest building, "Our Impirren's Palace". It had used to be the home of all 1100 Reatrist exiles, and when the city itself was built, the Palace became the home of the Impirren and his family, plus any visiting vassals or dignitaries. Although the Impirrenship spanned the continent of Eremynthia, it fell. And within the last few decades they've lost control over the far off lands, and were left with only Danili, Martinith, the Jakobiks, and Arthuropia. Now, severely weakened, and with a much lower manpower base, the barbarians to the North and East began raiding. Soon dozens of towns were being razed every year, and with the new succession crisis in Rynatoo... the City was sacked. The only surviving member of House Soto, RyRy, escaped to the far East, and landed in Altera. But this story goes farther back, and it begins with the founding of Rynatoo itself...

"Aud ki launi! Pepe kila!" The seer screamed, the fleet of eleven arks had finally found land! After eleven weeks and eleven days, the Reatrists (those who hadn't died on the arks) were finally here! At their promised land! As the leading ark, that with RyRy upon it, landed upon the beach of the enclosed bay, he took a team of scouts to explore the area, instead of wait for the other arks to make landfall. The beach turned to fertile river plains, which in turn turned to flat grasslands, and in the distance the foothills of a massive mountain range jutted out into the sky.
"This is the place," RyRy thought to himself, "The place where Reatra's Way can live on..."
As the settlers all gathered into a small camp on the beach, RyRy addressed his six hundred followers.
"My people! Reatra has blessed us with this fertile land! A virgin is not cleaner than our new home!"

And the people began their work, building a city.

"My Impirren! My Impirren!" Danoline called as he ran into the new palace. "The city of Danili, to the south-west, they've offered a defensive pact to us! Along with one of their sons to marry your daughter!"
"The Danilites? Since when does the republic favor us Reatrists?" Impirren Riley asked.
"I... don't know, but it must have to do with our new settlements closer to their islands... they've grown wary, I assume, and wish to ensure that there are no hostilities..." Danoline said.
"I assume so... well, I wasn't planning on invading them anyway." Riley said with a smile. "Send a diplomat, let them we're accepting of this pact, and wish to see trade between our nations."
"Yes, My Impirren." Danoline said with a bow.

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Hey Ry! Glad to see another person that has a passion for history :D

Right, so there's a handful of little things that need correcting or explaining before I can accept. By buying nobility you're almost starting your lineage, as saying that you're a part of royalty in your backstory gives you an unfair advantage. Also, there are other species other than human, I highly recommend reading up on them~

As for corrections on the test, it needs to be a minimum of 400 words, again your character being born to royalty is unfair for everyone else, and there are no such things as Witch-Queens in the lore~

ImpirrenRyRy

Villager
I know. I don't think my test explained it enough. I read the starting guide and such and I thought it said you came here from somehwere else. Ry was a rulers son in another continent, and when the regent took control he moved. But nobody recognizes his nobility in this new world. I just thought it would give my character an RP drive for recognition in this continent.

I will read up on the races though. :)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Ah, having his nobility not being recognised is fine, and it is a good rp drive~ Don't forget about the 400 words as well~

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Most people do that yes, but it can't be your backstory if it contains things that are outside of the lore, such as witch-queens~

ImpirrenRyRy

Villager
XD Yeah, that's a myth, a Frozen reference because I made my own version of Let It Go (The guillotine'll make the family cry-y-y-y!). All the "Outside the lore" is because he grew up on another continent, with different culture and faiths and everything. All the stuff that happens on (ohgawdIforgotthename) will comply with the lore.