Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SamieltheMDS- Application [Approved - Cast]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamieltheMDS

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
SamieltheMDS
2. Your real name:
John
3. Age:
4. Gender:
Male.
5. Country:
United States.
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have read and agree to the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I'm perfectly fine with roleplaying though I wish to avoid having to do so all the time if I can. As for experience I have been roleplaying for years and have recently been roleplaying on a friend's rp server up until he suddenly dissapeared and the server hasn't been up.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello everyone my name is John or as most know me as SamieltheMDS. Samiel is pronounced Sam-i-el not Samuel so everyone knows. As for the rest of the name MDS means Magic/Magical Dual Swordsman. My interests/hobbies vary in many things but I will go over some. Swords are one of my interests but at the same time I'm not into all swords. I also like video games such as Minecraft (though I think that goes without saying). I also spend a good amount of my time on a computer talking to friends on skype. I also am into writting and I am getting into map making on Minecraft as well, in other words I do have a good amount of creativity. Finally I am here because I'm looking for a good RP server to join that I can enjoy seeing as the one I use to play on has been down for awhile now. I think that should do it for an introduction.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not have any examples.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not that I can currently think of.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am aware.
12. How did you find out about our server?
I found out about the server from a Youtube video.
13. Have you voted for us?
Yes.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
hey there John, im Royo the Sorrowlands Bandit ! im here to ask you that you may longer your anwser on nr 8 it looks good now but there is an bigger chance that you get in on the server with an Longer and better one,
so introduce yourself to the community =)

SamieltheMDS

Villager
hey there John, im Royo the Sorrowlands Bandit ! im here to ask you that you may longer your anwser on nr 8 it looks good now but there is an bigger chance that you get in on the server with an Longer and better one,
so introduce yourself to the community =)
Alright, thanks and I'll see what I can do.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
I'm just curious. Why would you want to join an rp server if your not up for rping all the time? Nothing negative, just curious.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have read and agree to the Tome of Citizenship.
Awesome, thank you. Now I just need to find the ip. lol. (I'll look around.)
Sorry just wanted to let you know, If you actually read the Tome of Citizenship fully and completely, you would notice that all the server information is in it. Thank you for applying and I cannot wait to see you on the server.

SamieltheMDS

Villager
Sorry just wanted to let you know, If you actually read the Tome of Citizenship fully and completely, you would notice that all the server information is in it. Thank you for applying and I cannot wait to see you on the server.
lol. doesn't mean I remembered or put it in my server list though at the time and I said I would find it and I did, but thank you either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.