Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sasuke "Decendent of Starbane"

sasuke776

Villager
Name: Nicholas Stormblade
Nickname/Alias: Stormy or Nick
Race: Human
Height:5"6
Weight: Medium mostly slim
Hair: bright Silver
Eyes:Hazel
Skin:White
Identifying Marks: None
Appearance: Normaly where torn cloth tunic and have long baggy pants always carry dagger and a pack with me and have elf boots
Strengths: Archery swordmenship running and farming
Weaknesses and fears: afraid of water and dragons
Religion and cults: Christian
Profession: Trained as a farmer and part time Lumber Jack and knight

BackStory: My name is Nicholas Stormblade I am a decendent of the First Kings younger brother Cyberius Stormblade. I was sent to an orphanage when i was young and am adopted into the Ferims Family. I have a step brother and sister
Merry and Tyler. I live in the small village off Herisbrew and work there as a Lumber Jacks apprentice. My older brother left and joined the Royal Guard and lives in the High Elf Kings Kingdom far away in another land. I have recently finished my work at the Mill and am leaving to start my own life in Altera. I am new to most lands and hope to make my journey and life a good one.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
That's a 5 second copy past action... ;)
Reas some of the other profiles, think about it, rewrite it. Put some effort in it. It has to last a liftime in Altera.
We take Roleplay seriously here. (I don't even think I take it seriously enough myself sometimes...)