Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[School & Public Library] Bronze Ram

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
1698882355953.png

OOC:
Thought this would be good for some characters
1698882827481.png

Library:
The library is where one can easily find information. This includes who is who in the land of Altera for the most part, even from minor houses. The library has a vary of differant languages and lessons that anyone can teach themselves about. The vicinity has a winery nearby for those that wish to learn about fermenting along with how to do things if they wish to go out and live on their own.

School:
The school is for those that did not have anywhere else to go to learn about Altera or if nobles can't be bothered to teach their own children. Such as what to do with shimmer root or some minor remedys for colds. There is many differant effects that you can get and what things not to mess with in the land. Such as which places to avoid or what manners to use. Not everyone agrees on what is what, but that does not mean there should not be a foundation for the younger generation.

Law:
It is mandatory that everyone has some form in healing. Even at a apprentice level or (+1 point) in medicine. This is so The Coast can care for each other if needed. To attack a civilization is to harm the youth or the civilians to not form their own belief.

Library Staff
Faith Meadow - Owner

School Staff

Health [Nurse]:

Art:

Languages:
Lana - Common
Lana -Elvish
Lana - Fae
Lana - Rede
Lana - Aorian

PE:

Flora:

Bestiary:

Histry:
Lana Wake - Guest

1698882827481.png
Forum name:
IGN:
Job:
Character Name:
Race / Vyre / Contracted / Spiritblessed :
Nobility:
Reason for Joining:
Extra:

Attachments

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*A piece of parchment appears to Faith out of blue flames and reads itself aloud in the voice of Lana:*

Dear Faith Meadow,

News has reached me, somehow, of a new library and school opening. With Evenfall's closure, it is still within the mission of a scholar to teach and supply when possible. Although I have been isolating as of late, given my weariness for all Realm politics and religion within theme of my own unique heretical faith-- I desire nothing more than to teach fact within a classroom.
Over the coming days, I shall shift through Evenfall's vast collection of antique literature and ancient books to find tomes modernly factual and helpful to donate to you and the Grand Archives. With your permission, I would endeavour to aid in teaching once more; the great number of subjects studied by myself leave much to teach, thus direction is welcomed.

Get back to me by divine word or some magical means if interested.

Yours thankful,

~Lana Wake

Forum name: I am Wake
IGN: I_am_Wake
Job:
Language / Flora / Beastiary / History (especially history) guest teacher
Character Name:
Lana Wake
Race / Vyre / Contracted / Spiritblessed:
Human
Nobility:
Lady of Aethel Deira, married to King Linden but Lana refuses the title of Queen
Reason for Joining:
Lana enjoys teaching when asked to
Extra:
I will host an event or two, if you allow it.