Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"SCREAMINYELLOW- application" [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCREAMINYELLOW

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
SCREAMINYELLOW
2. How old are you?
Personal info.
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
U.S.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.
6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Medieval role-play has always been my favorite especially building. I’ve been looking for a good server for a while and this looks like a good server. I’ve been playing minecraft for a while now and have recently started village making.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I learn fast. I listen to server rules and enjoy role-play.
I am original. I am a good student. I play a lot of online games. I was introduced to minecraft by a friend. I DO NOT use mods at all
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Yes here are some screen shots this was the only image that your site could upload.... sorry.Screen shot 2012-07-23 at 10.07.02 PM.png

Spark

Broken
The server has an age restriction so you are required to give some sort of age, could you pick between these;
10-12
13-20
21+

Thank you

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Hi there, my advice to you is to fill out all of the questions (there are twelve). You should also consider putting more thought into #7 as that is the question in which you introduce yourself and let the community get to know you better. Minimalist sentences do not reveal much about your own character. Hope this helps :)

Purifiedy

Lord of Altera
I don't think you understood question 6. It's an in-character introduction. A lot like you're telling the story of your character, as your character, so that's another thing to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.