Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Scribbles

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Glad you like :heart:

btw, if I get another "OH NO THE MERMAID HAS VISIBLE NIPPLES" situation over the shlong censor, i'mma petition for the "mature roleplaying community" tagline to be changed

plis

edit: rah rah rah lady nudes can be posted with no spoilers
but censored penis is removed when charybdis post a snapshot of the art? with no message about it?
pm me to see the audacity upon our lives

(Staff Edit: Sexually explicit or implied art or context has never been allowed on the server. Charybdis was warned on her post upon removal of the image as it is here. This includes censoring a vertical bar over inappropriate parts on nude pictures. Keeping the art mature is recommended with appropriate censors if nude.)

(Michcat Edit: yo fam PM me for it)

#fightingcensorshipsince2013 #nudesforall #freethedonger #mermaidsarepeopletoo

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
catmom remembers why she only ever wore robes to the beach

WIP example of terrible parenting

I've been doodling my characters in formal wear, and since i'm posting a lot of tze I might as well throw this into the mix
(hate how her face turned out... why does this character have to be a CAT PERSON)

edit: SKETCHES FOR DAAAYS