Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SeanBon7-Application [Approved - Steel]

SeanBon7

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: SeanBon7
2. Your real name: Sean Sieber
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I like the roleplay aspect of the server and feel I will enjoy it a lot if I get approved. Currently in our class we are doing medieval role playing where we role play as a medieval manor.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am Sean A.K.A. SeanBon7. I am 13 and love to play Minecraft, I also love to paintball and play Basketball. I am about 5 foot 9 inches and weigh about 120 pounds. I am Asian (Chinese) and my Minecraft skin is a panda warrior.My friend Deadpress introduced me to this server and I have wanted to play with him and our little group for a while. I am also here because this server looked really cool and also because I would enjoy role playing because I can be a complete and total nerd sometimes :D I believe I heard from before that the server doesn't like having "kids" on it but I can be quite mature and in real life I spend a lot of time with adults.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I built the Spleef Arena in this video(Don't worry I changed my skin to a more medieval one): http://www.youtube.com/user/Warlord3085?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase#p/u/4/zxHZQaXUjRc

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I would really like to be white-listed so I can play with my friends (Deadpress, Eric2229, deadreckless, roflcopta111, nooberoob, and others). Also I was approved a long time ago I just wasn't active so you guys removed me from the white-list. So this is my second time applying.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes

12. How did you find out about our server?
My friend Deadpress​

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet but now that I know i can I will.​

SeanBon7

Lord of Altera
*EDIT*

1. Your Minecraft username: SeanBon7
2. Your real name: Sean Sieber
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I like the roleplay aspect of the server and feel I will enjoy it a lot if I get approved. Yes, I have experience role playing. In our class currently we are role playing where we are medieval people in medieval times. Another example of my role playing experience is in my old server we had to role play so I got a lot of experience from that.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am Sean Sieber A.K.A. SeanBon7. I am 13 and love to play Minecraft, I also love to paintball and play Basketball. I am about 5 foot 9 inches and weigh about 120 pounds. I have black hair and brown eyes. I am Asian (Chinese) and my Minecraft skin is a panda warrior. I live in the United States in Washington. My friend Deadpress introduced me to this server and I have wanted to play with him and our little group for a while. I am also here because this server looked really cool and also because I would enjoy role playing because I can be a complete and total nerd sometimes :D and I have some experience with role playing. I believe I heard from before that the server doesn't like having "kids" on it but I can be quite mature and in real life I spend a lot of time with adults.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I built the Spleef Arena in this video(Don't worry I changed my skin to a more medieval one): http://www.youtube.com/user/Warlord3085?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase#p/u/4/zxHZQaXUjRc

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I would really like to be white-listed so I can play with my friends (Deadpress, Eric2229, deadreckless, roflcopta111, nooberoob, and others). Also I was approved a long time ago I just wasn't active so you guys removed me from the white-list. So this is my second time applying.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes

12. How did you find out about our server?
My friend Deadpress​

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet but now that I know i can I will.​