Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Apprentices

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
(More info to come when I get a chance to get it posted IC. This be a heads-up for organizational purposes, claiming the date and all that.~)

[What it is:]
That grumpy old swordfellow Aewin is looking for APPRENTICES to come live in his mountain castle and learn fencing. No combat RP/IRL experience required, will teach everything you need to know through roleplay. I'm looking to gather a group of folk to RP with consistently around said castle, while incorporating tasks needed to maintain and inhabit said castle into daily RP. For instance, apprentices would be tasked with clearing the snow every few days, making supply runs, and so forth. Main goal is to have fun and hopefully learn some things!
Depending on interest, the number of apprentices will likely be limited to a fairly small number- for now.

[Crossroads Poster:]
page1.PNG
page2.PNG

[Where it is:]
Crossroads sparring ring

[When it is:]
August 8th, 16:00 EST

Last edited:

Yoda

Lord of Altera
This is just the thread I was hoping to read! Unfortunately I think I'm unavailable on that exact date but would it be possible for me to join in the following week?

Halendar

Lord of Altera
I love this! Although I don't think Hal has the time nor interest for it. I do really like the idea of gathering a consistent RP group. Hope it's loads of fun!:D

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Cedric is a novice fencer. And would love to learn from a master...

But he is much... uh... smaller? Hope thats not a problem.