Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Knowledge of the Child

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
(Tacked upon the Crossroads, and the door of the Crossroads library, this simple request would be hanging midst all of the other bulletins, almost difficult to notice with it's light and flowing script. There seems to be an ink spill at the top, though it has been modified to appear flowery and purposeful.)

~A Call For Knowledge~
There are many theories regarding the God Child's purpose in this world. In the interest of scholarship and curiosity, the librarian in Thiil humbly requests that any books written on his nature, whereabouts, and abilities be brought to The Grand Library in Thiil for study and consideration.

Please seek out one Aracena Mithtanil if you have any observations or writings regarding the Child. In the event she is indisposed, books can be placed on the shelves directly by the wall of the door.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Thank you for such sits. I added an addition towards the end. If you can't find me in-game, there's a shelf. When you walk in, on the wall beside the door, on the right, will be a bookcase. If you wish to add tot he collection about the Child, put it there and Aracena will check it periodically, or anyone who wants to read the gathered information so far can do so.

I realized after posting this that, between work and a few IRL obligations, I won't be online during peak hours until like Saturday. So yes. Put them on the shelf, or search out someone who lives in town.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
This stuff about the God Child makes me excited to return. I have no idea what is going on and learning about it will be so tasty.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
This stuff about the God Child makes me excited to return. I have no idea what is going on and learning about it will be so tasty.
I've written three books from Aracena's perspective about the Child. They're on the shelf for anyone to read. Called the Marking of Aracena Mithtanil because of how teh Child unmarked and then remarked her. I plan on doing a few more, but right now, it's an account of the days leading up to Jishrim's gift, and I stopped halfway through the story of the God Child's arrival. I'll add a few more books (Since I"m keeping each short to make it easier to read) and it'll be a good way for people to catch up. And make their own opinions. Though.... the books may be slightly biased with Aracena's unique perspective....... :p

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I've written three books from Aracena's perspective about the Child. They're on the shelf for anyone to read. Called the Marking of Aracena Mithtanil because of how teh Child unmarked and then remarked her. I plan on doing a few more, but right now, it's an account of the days leading up to Jishrim's gift, and I stopped halfway through the story of the God Child's arrival. I'll add a few more books (Since I"m keeping each short to make it easier to read) and it'll be a good way for people to catch up. And make their own opinions. Though.... the books may be slightly biased with Aracena's unique perspective....... :p
More books to read? Yeeeeeeeeee

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
This is still a thing. If anyone writes any books on Visage, Thiil's library will very gladly take them! ^_^