Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Player for Floor Child (AKA The Post Lenore Said She'd Never Make)

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
It's exactly what it says on the tin. You wanna play a kid who got found on the ground in Storm's Landing, whose mom is Thryss? I'm your connect, chief.

Over time, I've aged the child in question, Aoife (pronounced ee-Fah) to be seven. Being raised by Thryss, there's going to be a lot of Theodra in your life from here on out, but as a player, you are free to make whatever choice you so wish. The only choice I request the player does not go with is Skraag or Jishrim (or murder-y Visage), because.. well - I am too busy to emotionally invest myself in a tragic arc where my character must one day fight her child, to be fully honest. You don't have to get along with Thryss or her friends all the time, but, you know. Reasonably neutral and not outright aggressive toward them.

Fairly pale-skinned, brunette Silver Elf. Turquoise eyes (similar to those whose eyes have been restored by Daeron, can explain more to those interested). These are the only major visual limitations.

Player will also inherit a one-of-a-kind prop. Not that I'm going to accept anybody on this basis, but maybe it's a cool enough perk to catch someone's eye, hmmmm?

Inquire on forum, or on the ol' Discord.