Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Selling things

1han44

Loyal Servant of Altera
Selling:

If you need something and it isn't listed, feel free to make a request!

Wheat
Carrots
Watermelons
Pumpkins
Potatoes
Baked potatoes
Sugar cane
Potion of strength (3)
Potion of Fire resist (2)
Sharpness 1 (2)
Aqua Affinity 1 (2)
Redstone blocks (20)
Lapis blocks (9)
Cake
Pumpkin pie
Ender Pearl (1)
Tracks
Every color wool (Stock varies)
Nether Rack
Snow blocks
Dirt
Quartz (8 blocks)
Seeds (pumpkin, melon, wheat)

Price: Negotiable

Last edited:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
If you really want to make money off of selling stuff: might I suggest focusing on collecting rarities like enchanted items or books. Good enchanted books sell like hotcakes(Don't put enchanted books or potions on the AH, they will lose their enchantments, only sell that stuff in this forum). And if you wanted to sell common items like dirt or nether rack be sure to list the amount that you have for sale, if anyone is going to buy it they will want it in bulk, like, 800 blocks bulk(But having a lot of them does not mean someone will want them more), so be sure to list the amount that you have for sale.

As far as carrots, cake, and wheat: I'm not entirely sure, but I do believe that you can sell them to a vendor in the Sorrows Town. So if you were to sell those items here in the forum the price you would get for them would have to be lower than the buy cost for them at the vendor.

Best of luck!

1han44

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thank you for the tips, and I don't know.... How much should I sell it for? 200? O.O

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
I've no idea on the average cost of Quatz! What ever you'd be willing to sell them for [Though, I'd need time to vote and stuffs, if it's a lot]