Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Semi-Private] A Dinner Party - Tambry (Postponed)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
*A letter would be sent to the following people: Lord Morgan Cerendor, Count Wollston Cerendor and Lord(?) Bimhe Onyxhearts, Baroness Sankera*
"To [Insert Name],

I, Cecilia Admanati, would like to invite you into my home for a small feast and some drinks in my home just east of the palace. I wish to become well acquainted with you all and desire to engage discussion with you all about the politics among other topics.

The dress code for the evening will be elegant casual and be ready for a feast that you shalt not soon forget. Seating is limited so I must request you all come alone, guards will be in attendance to be sure that all of your safety is kept at the highest of priorities.
-Owner of Adamanti Properties
Cecilia Adamanti."

*Seal*
View attachment 69435

OOC:
IG Name: AdamantiAT16
Name: A Dinner Party
Date: Saturday, November 28th
Time: 3 PM EST {Timezone Converter}
Location: Tambry, Cecilia's manor, a little east of the main palace!
Public/Private?: Semi-Private, you would only be allowed in if invited but it would be known about within Tambry,
Classification: Moderate, all RP actions are allowed within consent.
Event Description:

This is a pretty simple mini-event to help aid my characters goals within Tambry. She desires to meet anyone of importance in Tambry to help her climb the ranks. If you believe your character should be invited feel free to comment or RP with my character- You will need valid reason to be added to the guest list. There are only two extra seats.

Secondly I am hiring a few people to ICly help out with the event. I need to servers/servants to help with the event inside. They can totally be temps or full time characters. Cecilia is also hiring full time staff as well so if you are interested this is a great place to start. Will also need a guard or two, hoping to possibly have the
Chevaliers? Message me or post below if you have a character interested!

More stuff will be added as time goes by.

Tags: @Antilogy @Archbishop @Hai_Paladin @Sankera
Any times within the next month or so that work with each of you?

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I'm just going off of who she knows about IC. If you have a character then we need to RP~
Two who she might know/have heard of as a fellow noble of tambry. Cooper Hutch (Seldom played) is the owner of quite a few shops/estblishments and the manor furthest south.

And Bastion Garverick. Rasied in tambry and now living in ravenmire as it's mayor.

And yeees I'd love to rp.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Syra lurks around sometimes, I could boop her to you as a server if you'd like. c:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Baby you already know me IC ;^)

Then again she still thinks Im a woman...

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Saturdays are best. Either mid day or late.
My gf likes to kidnap me during most Saturdays...

Weekdays are horrendous and Sunday's are so iffy and in the air it's impossible to plan.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Added Sankera to the guest list due to his new noble status. There only be one seat left now so.. :p

Probably aiming for Saturday, November the 28th or Saturday, December the 5th- If you prefer one over the other please let me know. Probably sometime between 12-4 pm EST. 11-3 CST, 9-1 PST if that works?

Also still searching for another servant for the event.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
28th please, the 5th is a dutch holiday I need to do with my parents and granparents, then again I do enjoy free gifts >w>

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll scurry over to Tambry sometime and see about that RP - Though I'd probably prefer 28th too. Will spy on thread for updoots.