Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Semi-Private] A Dinner Party - Tambry (Postponed)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
uh

Epsilon Lyr lives in Tambry, and would sign up to serve for the extra coin. Don't need to be OOCly paid, and would be happy to help out :>

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Feel free to drop by any and all of you, I will try to be around a bit on Cecilia the next few days for RP-

Watching you all like a hawk. :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Oh we're suposed to bring food ourselfs? Mmmm- salad or Crème brûlée, hard pick

I very likely cannot make that, but don't let that stop you. ICly, Morgan is ill.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I very likely cannot make that, but don't let that stop you. ICly, Morgan is ill.
Alright that's fine, hopefully you can make it next time. :)

As long as the other three main guests can make it the event will go on. If someone can't, will have to reschedule-
Two seats are open now, so if you have a character of anything close to noble status in Tambry feel free to approach my character. Will be on my Cecilia account (AdamantiAT16) most of today for RP, just poke me IG! I don't bite. :p

Also, if you have interest /playing/ a noble in Stirling, contact me and we can make it happen.