Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Semi-Private] Nirawyrian Council Meeting

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

When: Monday, 16th November | 9pm GMT
Where: Grafjell - Citadel, Old Throne Room
Who: Exclusively elves. Any non-elven people showing up the event would be prohibited from entering the council session.
Hosts: Daeron Eldrin, The Grey, Vevila Draugus
Classification: Peaceful
Event description: Word would spread relatively quickly of an upcoming meeting of the Nirawyrian Council. No town criers would announce this meeting, instead various elves of all sub-races and statuses would spread the word to their kin. This meeting will be the first public meeting that the Council has held and all elves are invited.

At the end of the Council's deliberations, there will be time for the elves attending the meeting to ask any questions or have any concerns of theirs put to rest.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
*Puts on Cosplay Elf Ears*

Time to Spy~

I'm just kidding, because don't hurt me, just exicted to watch you guys grow!

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Assuming its tomorrow and not a month ago i'll show up. Though with the time difference i'll be a few hours late. As a new player i was kind of wondering about the direction of the elves as a race. I assume that the Nirawyrian Council is different from the Silver high council? In any case it would be nice to find some elves my character could befriend or get to know.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Assuming its tomorrow and not a month ago i'll show up. Though with the time difference i'll be a few hours late. As a new player i was kind of wondering about the direction of the elves as a race. I assume that the Nirawyrian Council is different from the Silver high council? In any case it would be nice to find some elves my character could befriend or get to know.
Very much different from the Silver high council. It will be lovely to see you there.~

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Can we haz map of how to get to this place in Grafjell or will it be clearly marked ig? Otherwise I just might spend the entire time wandering around lost but enjoying beautiful city.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
You do realize that Grafjell is the home of a small rampaging Caparii child who goes nowhere without her mommies.... @solus

This looks cool, nonetheless!