Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Sep 3] King, Lord, Keeper

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

1692903274573.png
═──────────────────═
King, Lord, Keeper
Where: The Ashland Rift
When: September 3rd, 3pm PST, 6pm EST
DMs: Solus
(To those interested.
Hook incoming when date is selected.
Official 'finale' of this arc.
I know there're some groups that may continue after and that's aok, too.)​

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
When: Sept 3rd, 3pm PST, 6pm EST
Date chosen. Time adjusted since there's another event around the time

[RUMOR POST]

In order to keep this smooth- players will be allowed to oocly enter the portal in different groups at different 'RP' times. This is to plainly say opposing groups can enter without conflict happening right away, even though the event will be at 'one time' and I don't intend to force any PvP scenario in the event. There's no 'peaceful' lock and violence is still possible, so come knowing the risks.
Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
So all those that don’t want a possible violent interaction should approach it with the idea of entering at a different time?
Date chosen. Time adjusted since there's another event around the time

[RUMOR POST]

In order to keep this smooth- players will be allowed to oocly enter the portal in different groups at different 'RP' times. This is to plainly say opposing groups can enter without conflict happening right away, even though the event will be at 'one time' and I don't intend to force any PvP scenario in the event. There's no 'peaceful' lock and violence is still possible, so come knowing the risks.
Thanks for understanding.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Dang if I wasnt busy with my own event tonight I might show, best of luck to all those going