Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Sep 7th] {Violent, Public} Grave Concern

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
Webp.net-resizeimage (5).png
⚶ - - - ⚶⚶ - - - ⚶⚶ - - - ⚶⚶ - - - ⚶
Grave Concern

Religious tensions are growing throughout Altera. Rumors of those blessed by the Gods, and of whole cities denounced for heresy, spread fear and confusion. Neighboring sovereigns argue their interpretation of the Pantheon's will. But how can the common man know what is right, when even kings and queens debate the Divine Law?
In times like these it is important to look after one's own. What does it matter if certain archaic religious traditions must be broken to do so? A man in Storm's Landing has set his eyes on an unguarded horde of trinkets and treasures - Protected only by six feet of dirt.

OOC: One for all the sneaky sneaky chars out there - We're going grave robbing! Gonna use Sleazy Abbo as a temp for this event. If anyone wants to join just come along on the day. It's sort of a grass roots type event for all the Lowlifes in SL, not affiliated at all with blargtheawesome 's bandit group.
〈 DATE AND TIME 〉
Thursday Sep 7th - 6pm EST
〈 CLASSIFICATION 〉
Violent. Public.
〈 LOCATION 〉
Sleazy Abbo's Discount Eatery
Edit: If you plan on being a vigilante and crashing this party, please let me know beforehand.
Kamaoe Solus
Jazzper , after the last time, just in case!
Aaand thanks again Elz for the format

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
You should have a hostage crisis event in a cave and call it ....

"CAVING IN"

G-get it?

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
Yeah adding to this, if it's public are people welcome to defend it. Cause Tav isn't letting anyone touch her boo's graveyard.
I wasn't expecting this, but she's welcome to. It wouldn't be any fun if there wasn't any conflict.
Same goes for any other vigilantes - But make sure you let me know beforehand.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I wasn't expecting this, but she's welcome to. It wouldn't be any fun if there wasn't any conflict.
Same goes for any other vigilantes - But make sure you let me know beforehand.
Awesome I'll see if I can make it first! ^-^

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Sounds like fun, and perfect for my under-developed alt character. I'll try to be there!