Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Serene Retreat [Update/Patch]

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Inspired by the recent "Events and opinions about em" thread, I've decided to make some changes to the dungeon, and also upgrade the rewards for finishing it.

-Since many of the current rewards are still laying in the depths, untouched, I have decided to condense them down into five final rewards. I am also sad to announce that I will be "retiring" from Hollowworld, again, simply because roleplaying isn't my thing anymore, and the dungeon isn't really getting much attention either. This is a good thing for those of you interested in running the dungeon, however, because my entire remaining capital will be put into the last chests of loot.

Previous Rewards:
The first ten parties to reach the end of the dungeon will receive:
-3 Emerald Blocks, 2 Diamonds, and 10 Gold bars.
In addition to this there will be hidden treasure chests throughout the dungeon containing a total of:
-6 Emerald Blocks.

Updated Rewards:
The first five parties to reach the end of the dungeon will receive:
-10 Emerald Blocks, 5 Diamonds, and 18 Gold bars + 4000 Radiants.
In addition to this there will be hidden treasure chests throughout the dungeon containing a total of:
-6 Emerald Blocks.

-I have taken the liberty to remove some of the dungeon's more lethal aspects, and add in some checkpoints. This is to make it less of a frustrating grind, and more like an adventure.

-There is no longer a limit on how many attempts you can have per day. As long as I am available and have the time, go ahead.

-You may consider this my last contribution to this community, and I hope some of you take the time to come claim my hard earned treasures. The dungeon, along with me, will be gone two or three weeks from now.

-The first week the dungeon will be primarily open for people who have not been to the dungeon before. If there are still rewards left after the first-coming Sunday, it's anyone's game. I will be keeping track of how many rewards are left, either here or on the main post.

Original Thread with more information: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/serene-retreat-dungeon-recurring-on-request.34302/

Thursday Morning: CyberChaos and PotatoLion

Last edited:

Anithola

Lord of Altera
The enhanced rewards are now open for everyone, even people who have already cleared the dungeon. The serene retreat will close next Sunday.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
There are plans forming as I type this to run through IC with @Lady Alec and @CyberChaosV2 . I'll PM you when we get together and try and find a good time for everyone.

Still I'm really sad that the dungeon is closing ;-; its so awesome.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Or not me and him then

*sad Dwarfness intensifies*

Anithola

Lord of Altera
My time is limited during the week-days as I have school, however I'll probably be available between 6 and 10 PM CET every day ;)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Is the Matchmaker or the Blacksmith going with you lot?
I think the Blacksmith currently is the plan. Though you can talk to Cyber and see if he wants to run with the Matchmaker or Roy again. That's up to him.

Also thanks for the timing information Anti. :)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Turns out I was assigned the weekend shift at work, so my time will be more limited than I first assumed. I'm giving it one additional week until I close it just in case I shut the door for some people. I also have holidays next week, so I'll be available pretty much 24/7.

I'll still be available all Sunday after 4pm CET

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I'd like to remind you that bois that there are only 4-5 days left until I close it for good ;) (I wont be available on saturday)