Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Server is being tested for 1.9 by Lars right now i think, otherwise I have no idea, but i'm guessing bug/plugin fixes

S

Stevey

We can't upgrade to 1.9 because there is no bukkit out for it. The server is really down for maintance. I don't know anything specific, I just got home from university myself. I'm playing prelease 4 now and generating a gigantic map on my own PC, that's why its taking so long.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Sorry it took so long. Trying to do a BIOS update on the server to turbo the CPU from 3.4ghz to 3.9. But failed on this occasion. Another day perhaps.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I also forgot to sync the ramdisk so some people may experience a rollback of between 5 and 10 minutes.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
why is the fat bastard above abbey called orac? lol Apparently she's a bit of a slag and likes fat guys on top...

C

Cubey

Abbey is lovely little server :D Love the Orac!

I'm glad you called any of computers names :)

I always call any of computers name since 1997 :eek:

C

Cubey

:eek:

you know my current PC is Zubal :) previous PC was DFI-07 and in 2006 was QoL (Quad of Lanicorn)

Status
Not open for further replies.