Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Unfortunately guys we are experiencing some server troubles. This may mean that anything you do might not get saved. At this moment I have no idea whats going on other than the server is not saving player or map information. It's 5:35am here so I'm not likely to fix it before going to bed as i was heading to bed 20 minutes ago until betty messaged me.

This means that until someone else wakes up and can take a look it's not likely to fix itself so I would advise you not to start any major projects for the time being.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
So much for not staying awake, i think i've resolved this temporarily, will have to wait for tin to confirm later.

As my lights have just flickered brighter as the power stations get ready for everyone to wake up, thats my cue to go to bed. Anything that happens from now isn't my responsibilty :p

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
So much for not staying awake, i think i've resolved this temporarily, will have to wait for tin to confirm later.

As my lights have just flickered brighter as the power stations get ready for everyone to wake up, thats my cue to go to bed. Anything that happens from now isn't my responsibilty :p
Wow Steel, you stay up and fix stuff like this all the bloody time. Good Job, we appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.