Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SERVER UPGRADE

w00der

Villager
Just to clarify its a Dell R210 vII far more powerfull than the standard R210 E3-1270 sandy bridge Chipset Ram is 1333ghz also :)

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
the people who are saying they can not get on im am researching. If they were approved I am whitelisting. if they have not been approved then I am whitelisting and then perma banning.

Chaosstar

Villager
I was just approved last night and am getting the same message.

I haven't had a chance to try to login until now, so am not sure if it just takes a while to get whitelisted or if I'm part of the glitch. Either way, I'm looking forward to playing with everyone.

Added

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
I was just approved last night and am getting the same message.

I haven't had a chance to try to login until now, so am not sure if it just takes a while to get whitelisted or if I'm part of the glitch. Either way, I'm looking forward to playing with everyone.
I will whitelist you in one sec...... and done

Wycroe

Legend of Altera
Hmmm....just got the same message, saying I needed to apply :) Be happy if someone could look into this for me and set it straight :)
Thanks

Added

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I don't see any mention of it so purely so it's on the record the Hollow World map isn't working :)

Calculus Hw

Villager
Sorry to repeat the same message, but I'm being blocked too even though I was accepted a while back. Could someone help?

Added