Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shadow.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Name: Unknown

Nickname/Alias: Shadow (Or 'The Shadow')

Race: Elf
Height: 5"11
Weight: 10 st
Hair: Dark and ashen
Eyes: Blood red
Skin: Pale white
Identifying Marks: A long, jagged scar over his left eye
Appearance: Usually shrouded in a cloak, Shadow hides his face to avoid arousing suspicion. He tends to always carry a weapon with him, most commonly a bow - however, this does not mean you should not be aware of a blade on his person...

Back story
Not much is known of The Shadow. He generally avoids contact with people, although he is known to lend a helping hand when he wishes. He doesn't like owing things to people, and will always do anything to be out of their debt.

Shadow has been wandering Altera for years, searching for... Him. He remembers only fragments of his past... He remembers his family being massacred whilst he hid under his bed... He remembers the face of the man that killed them all - his dark beard covering his jaw, the scraggly mop of hair atop his head, and his eyes... Oh, the eyes... Those eyes of pure darkness. Shadow swore vengeance upon the man with the black eyes. He swore he'd avenge his family's horrendous deaths, or die trying.

He remembers every single battle he'd ever been in. How every single kill brought about a red fleck in his eyes.

He remembers the beast that gave him his scar.

He remembers his face.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Name: Unknown

Nickname/Alias: Shadow (Or 'The Shadow')

Race: Elf
Height: 5"11
Weight: 10 st
Hair: Dark and ashen
Eyes: Blood red
Skin: Pale white
Identifying Marks: A long, jagged scar over his left eye
Appearance: Usually shrouded in a cloak, Shadow hides his face to avoid arousing suspicion. He tends to always carry a weapon with him, most commonly a bow - however, this does not mean you should not be aware of a blade on his person...

Back story
Not much is known of The Shadow. He generally avoids contact with people, although he is known to lend a helping hand when he wishes. He doesn't like owing things to people, and will always do anything to be out of their debt.

Shadow has been wandering Altera for years, searching for... Him. He remembers only fragments of his past... He remembers his family being massacred whilst he hid under his bed... He remembers the face of the man that killed them all - his dark beard covering his jaw, the scraggly mop of hair atop his head, and his eyes... Oh, the eyes... Those eyes of pure darkness. Shadow swore vengeance upon the man with the black eyes. He swore he'd avenge his family's horrendous deaths, or die trying.

He remembers every single battle he'd ever been in.How every single kill brought about a red fleck in his eyes.

He remembers the beast that gave him his scar.

He remembers his face.
wait.. what? that's it?

Noooooo... me wants more!

please continue the backstory, pwease?...

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
wait.. what? that's it?

Noooooo... me wants more!

please continue the backstory, pwease?...
Won't be continuing the back-story perse, but I'm writing the Tomes of Shadow (scriptures based upon my/his life) which can be found through the link in my signature :3

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
*Alaila looks desperately for more. Uhhh.. a shiny link! She clicks on it and floats happily to another thread*