Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Shalherana] Marley Greene - T1

Sekci

Lord of Altera
Patron
Sekci
Sekci
Patron

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

- Marley Greene -

IG NAME: Sekci
CHARACTER: Marley Greene
PROFILE: { Link }

PATRON: Shalherana
MENTOR: {Valtae Menguar's}

TIER: 1

SPELL POINTS: 2

|| SPIRITUAL WEAPON ||
By ritually praying over a weapon for one hour, the blessed may imbue it with some measure of the divine influence. The weapon will glow with the strength of torchlight in a color thematic to the divine, and intangible foes or foes that are otherwise immune or resistant to attacks from mundane weapons always take some amount of damage from successful attacks with it. Only one weapon may be imbued at a time. For bows, the effect applies to all arrows fired from it.

][ By resting their hand for several seconds upon any superficial wound that does not require stitches, be it on themselves or another, they can will it to heal over with a white scar or none at all.

][ They appear more graceful and elegant, seeming to be up to an inch taller with their posture. Their skin and hair are both soft and healthy, with hair optionally becoming either entirely white or gaining a streak. The hair can remain normal if desired.

STATUS: Developing his understanding of Shalherana's mantle and the concepts they represent.
[03-Jul-23] -> [08-Jul-23]
Wandering Altera, doing his best to follow the tenets of
Shalherana whilst seeking greater understanding
of his patron's ideals
[08-Jul-23] -> [16-Jul-23]
Beginning his study of the ways of the All Mother under {Valtae Menguar's} tutorage

DIVINE PROGRESS:

[03-Jul-23] Today was the fifth year after my ma passed, I happened to be in Storms Landing around the time so I visited the cathedral to pay homage to our shared patron; Shalherana.
I expressed my gratitude for her teachings passed down through my late mother.
[08-Jul-23] Lady {Valtae Menguar} agreed to meet with me today. She helped build on the fundamental knowledge of the All Mother left behind by my mother and brought me up to record on the current affairs of Shalherana's blessed and their duties. I look forward to working along side her in the future, grateful for the opportunity to learn directly from one of my Lady's chosen.
[9-Jul-23] I bought a book today to record grudges. May the names in this book one day be brought to vengeance or find redemption.
[10-Jul-23] I filled my home with various kinds of flowers, fungi and potted trees. I've made it part of my daily routine to care for my new roommates.
[11-Jul-23] Allmother's blessings! I've put together an altar in my house. In Shalherana's name I pray.
[14-Jul-23] Under the guidance of my mentor, Lady Meguar, we travelled to the sanctuarty of Emyn Arnen. I learned a lot about the mantle's of Shalherana's court from Valtae and one of her close students. I've grown rather fond of the mantle of preservation.
[16-Jul-23] I visited another temple today, dedicated in half to the Allmother. I was offered the position of care taker for the temple! It's a little too far to travel but one day I look to own a property nearby.
[24-Jul-23] Aleksei lead a unit of warriors to repel the hordes of undead swarming a fort. I volunteered my shield for the preservation of my allies. I managed to help Leofwine with a dislocated finger but I could do little but stare at his greater wounds. Faith was beaten up badly as well. I applied some bruise salve to her injuries and disinfected her cuts but had to bring her to the White Willow Hospital for her broken limbs
[26-Jul-23] Xiqu was suffering from a fever. I gave her some fever remedium. Leofwine suffered a minor cut to his shoulder so I applied first aid and bandaged his wounds.
[29-Jul-23] I met with Lady Menguar and learnt how to align a break and splint the limb.
[02-Aug-23] I had sworn my shield to the preservation of a caravan commanded by Joseph, The Wal. After some preparation and bonding with my newly met steed, we trekked upon horseback through the sweltering desert heat. The Wal's family, including an expecting mother of 8 months, and belongings in tow.
As we moved through the desert plains we came upon a narrowing in the road. The wind grew still. The area barren from the usual sight of wildlife we had grown accustomed to seeing.

A rock broke from the cliff side, spurring Leofwine and Faith to investigate. Arrows reigned upon Jospeh and Koro ahead, killing the two horses beneath the men and the the one dragging the wagon.

The sound of hooves clapped against the sand behind me. I spurred my steed into a canter as I veered around to my left. I came to discover a man cladded in chain mail making a charge upon the immobile carriage.

Gwennora led the charge, swing her hammer upon the rider, hitting nothing but air. His eyes locked upon mine as he rode toward me. The bandit took a swing for me but my spear was too fast, yet did not strike its target true.

His horse fell instead, taking the rider down in succession, as anguish gripped my heart. The innocent beast of the Allmother's creation had fallen at my hand. But yet I held strong.

I rounded his fallen mount, plunging my spear towards his chest. Caught in his chain mail, he grabs for his sword, swinging upon the horse of my own. I struck down once more, faster than himself. Yet he did not relent. Eventually he lost the battle between his bones and the shoes of my horse.

As I concluded my first duel, a hear our leader, Joseph, commanding the retreat of our troops.
I turn upon Gwen, fleeing from a bandit on foot, as blood painted her chest. Xiqu made a dive for a rider charging upon the children, tackling him from his horse and taking him to the ground. I charged upon the bandit giving chase, my thrust being parried but I did my job, I bought enough time for Gwen to flee back towards our ranks.

I circled around once more upon the bandit engagedwith Xiqu. She stomped his face, staggering him back to where i struck down upon his skull with my shield.

My attention was called to the wounded. Koro has sustained a deep cut to his chest. We later discovered the wounds to be inflicted by glimmersteel. His blood kept pouring dispite my efforts. Beside me, Gwen is slashed down and stomped into the sand by the leader of this pack of bandits.

Now distracted by Leofwines divine challenge, I am given time to assess Faith. A cut from a dagger pierces her neck and arrows upon her back.

I managed to stabilise the wounded to her neck, yet I struggled with the arrows embedded within her, managing to help only after the battle.

Cursing my inadequacies, I take to my mount once more, raising my shield in the name of preservation, and my spear in the name of vengeance. Rounding the caravan I behold Leofwine sparring the leader. Each blow struck down by his valiant might edging the bandit backwards.

I lower my spear and charge. The mighty blade of Leofwine's Zweihander classes against the chainmail covered neck of the bandit, staggering them and granting myself the opening to pierce them through the chest. The battle ended in our victory, yet today a family lost an uncle.

After the battle, I tended to a cut upon Xiqu's wrist and upon the leg of my steed.
[08-Aug-23] I spoke briefly with Leofwine, reflecting on the accounts of the battle. We discussed life, and how one should be prepared to take life in order to save life. We sparred briefly, refining my skill with my spear. I made sure to look over the bruises and scrapes the pair of us collected.
[12-Aug-23] I lent my my aid to Faith and her new farming town. I guided her on the proper manner to remove weeds from a plot of land and prepare the soil for sowing.
[18-Aug-23] Work on the field continued today as Faith and I worked to sow carrot seeds. We travelled to the Landing Cathedral as to pray to the All-Mother. I offered up the first weapon I owned and fought with to protect others, A Fire-Iron spear.
Shrine: Shalherana
XYZ: 5014 75 956

View attachment 137929
View attachment 137930

[18-Aug-23] Tonight I sought vengeance upon the Sons of Sands, a notorious bandit group roaming the Soolerean deserts. It was a close and hard fought battle, too close to be celebrated as an outright victory. Leofwine suffered from many arrow wounds but I was able remove the projectiles and tightly bind his wounds up. I fled the battle with a critically injured Xiqu, managing to narrowly arrive at the White Willow hospital before passing out in the expert care of Lady Valtae Menguar.

[14-Oct-23] The identities of those responsible for the abduction and murder of the Gallian people was discovered. We struck back, taking vengeance for our people before our ruelr offered the surrendering foes mercy and peace.

09-02-24
Healed burns on guard

Last edited: