Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ShawnRules819 Application [Declined - Alaila] (Age)

ShawnRules819

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: ShawnRules819
2. Age: 12
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I respect your roleplay aspect. Because its important if you are going to be apart of a community you will have to respect it . I feel thats its a great aspect that you have it has a nice theme. Yes I do have some experience Club Penguin and Pirates of the Carribean Online
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am A sweet and a Animal loving person. I love to play video games but the problem is that when I get 1 I always beat it in less than 10 hours. My Hobbies are MineCraft, Hockey, basketball, football, and Video games. My Intrests are MineCraft,Hockey, and video games. I was adopted from the Ukrain (which is in Eastern Europe) at 14 months old. I brought to United States By my new family. I am Loving,caring,sweet, and I like to cuddle.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not have any Examples of my Work.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nothing else I told you everything in #7
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I Am Fully Aware
11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out by this Website mcserverlist.net
12. Have you voted for us?
Yes I did. Im pretty sure it Worked

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm very sorry, but you're too young to join our server. Maybe when you're 13, you can try and make an application again. This one looked pretty good, so I'm sure by then you'll be accepted. Would you mind telling us when you'll get 13?

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry your to young. 13 + is required. Please sign up again when you turn 13. :)

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Are we just playing shadow now? Hehe. :p Anyway, I'm sure you'd be a great part of our community when you become a teenager. To be honest, your application was a lot better than a lot of people who apply in their 20s. So, I think you're plenty mature enough to hang around with us. It's just those pesky rules that are a problem... -_- Ah well, 13's right around the corner, and by then if you're still interested, come on back. We'd love ta have you. :)

Knight Xavier

Lord of Altera
Wouldn't it be possible for age exeptions? I mean it is a good application and he seems mature enough for his age, in my own opinion I'd say let him in.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Wouldn't it be possible for age exeptions? I mean it is a good application and he seems mature enough for his age, in my own opinion I'd say let him in.
I agree with Xavier up there. Can't we make one little teeny tiny exception for this fine fellow up here to join our ranks? He's just so likable! Anybody who enjoys cuddling is a friend o' mine! :p

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm sorry, but if we're going to make exceptions for twelve-year-olds, we will finally end up making exceptions for five-year-olds. We just have to pull a line somewhere.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Well see when his birthday is, if its in a few months surely you can let him in?
Like I said, we have to draw a line. No applications if you're younger than 13. I don't like saying it, it's just that we can't make exceptions.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
I'm sorry, but if we're going to make exceptions for twelve-year-olds, we will finally end up making exceptions for five-year-olds. We just have to pull a line somewhere.
I was afraid you'd say that... but unfortunately, you're right. Give in now, give in forever. It just wouldn't be fair. Sorry, pal. Still gotta wait one more year. Hope you come back and try again when you're 13. We still wanna hang with ya. :)

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
As it has been said before, 13 is the age limit for this server.
Sorry.
You can always try again in a few months. :)