Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sherlock21st's Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock21st

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Sherlock21st

2. Your real name: Christopher Brancato

3. Age: 13

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I believe roleplay teaches cooperation among an online community, and gives people a sense of fantasy as they, well, play out their role in the simulated society. And as for the second part of the question, I've had lots of experience roleplaying. I play Skyrim and I've already played on serious-rp servers on Garry's Mod many times.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm mostly a normal 13 year old boy, but I like RP games since they give me a sense of what it would be like in such a community. I tend to gravitate towards video games, and on occasion, I even like to take apart small electronics such as calculators and experiment with different configurations. I'm here mostly because I wanted to get on a good server with my friend, but it's become more than that now that I have found this server. Things can be tricky, I know, but even though he's had second thoughts about this server, I'm on board. I've found myself to be quite creative when it came to playing on games like Minecraft. I like the concept of a server like this because it gives me a chance to really show people what I can and like to do. Perhaps the idea of starting a farm, a town, breeding animals, etc has really appealed to me. Finally, I would like to conclude with the fact that I discovered that cooperating with other people on fantastic projects really has its perks, especially since when the project is finished, you've earned that person's trust, and it's always best to be friends with someone than be their enemy.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry, I got nuthin (I don't take screenies of my work)

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes. I'll be honest. I used to go all-out with cheating on SMP. I used to use flymods, I used to hunt for diamonds with X-Ray mods, and it took me a while to get accustomed to playing legit again. But now, I can play legitimately, and I'll be able to keep away from cheats from now on.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.