Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Showbrow22) Whitelist Application [Declined - Somnastra]

Showbrow22

Villager
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
showbrow22
2) How old are you?
3) Where are you?
U.S. Southern U.S.
4) Have you read our guides yet?
I have read the guides
5) Introduce yourself!
My name is Bradford , I go to high school , play football , and wrestle. I play League of Legends , Minecraft ,Runescape , and Realm of the Mad God. We have cattle , so i so I spend a good but of time on them.My favorite part of all these games is making things happen and being adventurous as well as having fun in the process. Other than my sports I enjoy gaming a lot and love to have fun.
6) Got any examples of your work?
I do not , but i am well with redstone mechanics.
7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

I looked at the map and had a look on the server.
8) Referrer:
(Optional)
recheese
About your character
Name
:
Ausar Griffon
Race:
Human
Appearance:
Tall and broad-shouldered . Brown hair with blue eyes .
The test:
I awoke in my ripped shirt and dirty trousers. I looked around noticing it was quite and began to worry. I soon realized that I had very little time before the monsters would be back , so I went in search of anything I could use to defend myself. As soon as the sun became overhead I went out in search for food and weapons or shelter. I looked around for nearby berry bushes but didn't manage to have any luck. So I decided to look for anything nearby as a weapon or use of anything to get food with. The only thing that I saw that I could use was a stick was lying on the ground ,so I picked it up and tested the balance and weight of it as using it as a sword. As I was sharpening the wood with a nearby rock , I forgot about the food ordeal noticing that my stomach was trying to tell me something and that is when I came across a small city located not far from where I awoke. As I approach the small city I notice the monsters have come out and are lurking around the darkest city parts. My brown hair is messy and dirty with leaves stuck in between them like a dirty ragged child. I could finally see myself thanks to the faint lights of the city and with a surprise I noticed blood oozing from my arm , so thinking efficiently I ripped off my sleeve and use it to stop the bleeding."That will have to do for now" , I thought. I started to search the city for the tavern and alas I found exactly what I was looking for. I entered the tavern and sat at the bar and asked the bartender for some food and a drink. After I happily gulped down the drink and had finished my plate of food , I handed him some Radiants and asked for a room. The bartender gave me room B4 and a key to go with it and I headed for my room for that night. I got in the room heavy , tired , and exhausted from the stress from the day that I laid in bed and fell asleep right as it happened. I awoke the next morning and got up feeling refreshed. As I walked outside I realized I didn't know where I was.

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hi there! I'm afraid your test is much too short, would you mind increasing the length to 400 words please? Thanks!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So it's long enough, but I am concerned that it doesn't really demonstrate a good understanding of what our server is really about. For that reason, I'm going to have to decline this. Feel free to browse around the forums some more, and after you get a better handle on things, make another application.