Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Si10k whitelist application [ Approved - Mara ]

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
Si10k's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Si10k

Country & Timezone: CST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming - Using out of character knowledge to gain an IC advantage. As a example using the dyanmap if you need to track someone down to harm their character instead of ic investigation. Power gaming - Exploiting the server system to give yourself an advantage. Such as forcing actions on other players.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hey! I'm TRASHR1! I'd prefer to go by blossom, but I've been roleplaying for a couple years. I'm still learning how to roleplay different types of characters. I'm a big fan of Pokémon! Aside from that I don't have much to say. I'm pretty open feel free to shoot me a message! I'm also a fan of Elder scrolls. I do have a book about recipes from the games, so if you ever wish to learn how to make sweet rolls or something specific please let me know. I don't mind helping with that all. I'm also a clerk I work on invoices for my job. I'mcurrently trying to go to college and figure out what I wish to do in the future. For my music taste, As long as I like the song I do not mind.

Referral: Knew about it for awhile from google, decided to finally check it out

{Character Section}
Character Name: Faith Meadow

Race: Sangarian human

Appearance: Faith stands at 6,2 having light blue eyes and blond hair. She'd normally be wearing loose clothing that were a bit dusty due to her working so much in the field gather plants for her tailor work.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1684880275260.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Faith grew up in an orphanage down in the northern parts, she was not as social as the other children trying to discover where she would go on the run when she was over. But this did not change when she was older at 10, she finally had made her first friend going to plan their great escape when playing games in the water. The two had agreed to go and find the lost for their great adventures to help people just like them when they were younger. Her best friend Frank always joked about proposing towards Faith when the two would become older as he was adopted by a soldier going to take Frank up to the northern parts. Faith was hurt by this, but kept on waiting for Frank to return. The years would go on, she’d begin to do more research to keep up with other teams' competitive spirit always trying to win. Though this would get boring with her not having much of anyone to compete with such as Frank, this was by the time she was 15. Faith would begin to focus on being able to make gear and what she needed with the older women in the small village she was a part of. The old women agreed to help teach Faith due to them not having any children of their own; the few guards would take notice of them assisting Faith in her endeavors to try and explore. Sadly for her, others would begin to take notice of what she was doing. People would begin to manipulate her, giving her fabric she needed to do their work plus a bit extra. Faith did not mind for a while; The fabric is what she needed to do more work to help her get better. But this just started to make her envious of the other teenagers. Finally, after years of waiting when she turned 17 an adventurer had appeared in the village for the inn. But, it was not for the best. The adventurer was a courtier to go and give Faith a letter; he was now engaged to one of the nobles up north. After years of loving him and adoration. Faith was now alone, not having him come back to save her. The Adventure rubbed the back of his neck going to give her a lute. It was engraved with roses and different parts of flora, one of her favorites. Frank did not forget about her when it came down to it. So, Faith went to the soldiers to learn how to fight. Just one more year till she can leave the village craving adventure and something to do with her life. Not knowing exactly where she was from or about her parents if they were still alive or not. Faith kept on doing her best; others thought she was crazy, Faith played the lute and had almost everything given to her. Once leaving at 18, she got a taste of reality saving a caravan from some coyotes near the desert. But she was still determined, they’d agree to hire her for a bit of protection for their trading. The next year, Faith decided to finally go out once again to hopefully compete against Frank to prove that she did not need him to rescue herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.