Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Silver Conclave] Fledgling Outing {9th Jan, 3EST} [Public]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1641620181579.png
─━━━━━━⊱⊰━━━━━━─
FLEDGLING OUTING
══════════════════════

A day is dedicated to the teaching of the younger and more inexperienced. Organised by the Conclave, but not limited only to its members.
The day begins with gathering the right equipment, wearing the right garments, and packing provisions for the outskirts of New Riseport.
Will involve efforts at being stealthy, navigating difficult terrain, and hunting game for dinner.

DATE // Sunday 9th
TIME // About 3EST
RATING // Moderate

This event is open to all Silver Conclave members (even if they want to stand by and watch the younger ones try to learn things),
but other characters who are either young (Under 16) or very new characters are welcome. The DCs for these things is actually one, so its catered to kids whilst parents can idle.

─━━━━━━⊱⊰━━━━━━─

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Obstacle course: Made. I'll be DMing it, its not a huge thing but ideally it is entertaining. Please sign up so my characters twins don't think they're the only children to exist.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I have removed the party limit - This is open for everyone now, but its a DC of one so its kids whilst parents watch and chat before we all go eat dinner later.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
grumble grumble for council meetings at the same time and at my inability to double rp