Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Simppa [Approved - fencible]

Simppa

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
SgtPip
2. Age:
3. Gender:
male
4. Country:

Russia

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I did, and I appreciate your work, world what you have made... and I also would like to play some another games in Hollow World with you guys.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I don't have any experience of role playing in Minecraft, but I would like to have my first experience on your server, because I like atmosphere and environment of Medieval and Fantasy.
I have played some RPG like Fable 1-3 (but I haven't finished Third), Dragon Age (started), Newerwinter Nights 2, Oblivion, Skyrim (still playing), Fallout 1, 2, 3 (without DLC)... and also some MMORPG...but I wasn't so successeful... Lineage 2... Perfect World ( just for beautiful world)...Piratia))

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more
So my real name is Semyon...but you can call me Simppa it's some kind of favorite name for me). I live in Russia, but I'm going to move from here. I like Fantasy books...DragonLance mostly... Disney cartoons and I watched the Simpsons 500 episode, my favorite movie is Back to the future... favorite food is pizza and chicken soup which my mom makes... Favorite music is... the Beatles) Jason Mraz.. Scatman.. SR-71...Sunrise Avanue... Bright Eyes... Red Hol Chilli Pappers... I love Top Gear UK and was on Top Gear LIFE in Moscow... I believe that Duck Hunt was best 1st-person shooter...my hobbie is bicycle and hitchhike. I'm here because I want to play minecraft with roleplaying and with good environment and without lags
In fact I could do everything... I like the idea of saving the environment and nature so I would build old styled houses...or I would like to live in some village and do some farming or cutting trees... I also would like to be miner
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't have any pictures, of it but I have some experience still...

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I would like to tell that I could have some cat fight with plugins and console but only first hour...

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I believe that it's boring to play with such plugins...

11. How did you find out about our server?
http://mcserverlist.net/

12. Have you voted for us?
I did.

ducati38

High King
could i ask you to add into section 7 how you think you could get involved in the server and what sort of roles you would like to have in the server. as well as any details of the character type you would like to play
ducati38

ducati38

High King
Have you seen the titles available to the server for new comers on the wiki? What title would you choose

Simppa

Villager
I finally voted) and reread Tome of Citizenship..and Survivale Guide and Server Rules and even started to read history of Altera...

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Good. Nice application. I would add a little more on nr7, since we are a closely knit community.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Approved

Welcome to Altera!

Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname].

Please visit these links. The first will help you choose a town, and the second has a lot of useful information.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-altera-survival-guide.6860/