Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sir Neveah - Application! [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Lusk

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Neveah_T18
2. Your real name:Trevor
3. Age:21
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:... United states... *facepalm*

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenshipor agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I think its rather brilliant, and I love the fact that we are cut throught banning everyone who doesn't take the whole role playing thing seriously. Take that you random griefing child! *laughs evily to a burning chaotic background*

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hey there! how is it going, I'm Neveah, Nev, Trevor, or Trev... and I am here to rp and have a blast! (( or a slice if you use a sword... or maybe an arrow whoosh? )) any ways I look forward to rping with you all! I have a lot of experience rping over many games, I got my start on the popular forums of gaiaonline, role played in runescapes world 42 and role played in quite a few other places. I have several years clan leadership experience though it won't help me here, I can hope to bring those skills to the role play. I deffinantly look forward to fighting the darker creatures of the world and hope to soon be a strong ally in your fight to survive!
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sadly I do not have any saved versions of my previous role playing. However I encourage you to experience it for yourself!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes! Blood magic is forbidden!

Status
Not open for further replies.