Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sir_Cubix's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Sneekz ]

Sir_Cubix

Villager
Sir_Cubix's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Sir_Cubix

Country & Timezone: USA East Coast

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is used to describe when someone is using outside information in a situation they should not have it. This sort of information would be talking to another player outside of the game and gaining information on said player's enemies, like that they may be weak to fire magic. Powergaming is when someone creates a character or acts in a way that has maximum efficiency. This can be tied to metagaming in that a character could use information gather from metagaming (like that everyone is weak to a fire mage for example) and create a character that is entirely based around fire magic.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am a 22-year-old guy who plays games casually. I am in college and finishing up my degree. I love to read books and I am definitely a nerd. My favorite drink type would definitely be juice. I am excited for the spring season to come.

Referral: Googling roleplay Minecraft servers

{Character Section}
Character Name: Rezkin

Race: Human

Appearance: Hair color: Brownish Eye color: Blue Skin Color: White Clothing: Basic homespun clothes, minor armoring.At just barely 6ft tall and a pretty average build, Rezkin does not stand out in a crowd but would fit perfectly in a lineup of guardsmen and soldiers.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Rezkin is a 24-year-old newly minted Journeyman warrior, having ventured under his Master Tavlos and working alongside his fellow journeymen Vicros and Lindon. Rezkin is the newest to this small crew of adventurers, joining them only 4 years ago and learning basic skills from each of them as a way to better himself.
Rezkin hails from a small town where he would watch from his room as his father trained with weaponry in his backyard. Timoth was a guard captain in Rezkin's home village, although that didn't mean much, given there were only 3 other guards for him to command. Even so, Rezkin dreamed of one day joining his father in their town's defense and learning the ways of the sword. When Rezkin was 12 he was recruited as a town guard initiate and trained hard to better himself in the eyes of his stubborn old father. By the age of 16 Rezkin had developed skills well suited to a guardsman, including basic swordsmanship, basic archery skills, simple skills to maintain his armor and weapons, and even the ability to hunt and trap game. At this point, even Rezkin's father was showing some pride in his son's ability and had even had some basic armor commissioned for his Rezkin, even before he would actually join the town guard officially when he turned 18. When Rezkin finally turned 18 and joined the guard he was ecstatic, only to find out it was not quite what he had hoped for. He was bored, beyond bored, and felt that there was more to be done. When confronting his father on his, that they should set out, that they should hunt down the bandits and creatures that plague this land. His father laughed at him, Timoth told Rezkin that he simply had a death wish and was sure that he had made a mistake when raising him. Rezkin was undeterred and when he would not back down from his father Timoth finally relented. Timoth told Rezkin that if he truly wished to make a difference then it could not be done by their small town, that he needed to gather strength, join a guide, or found one.
So with his father's pleasing and to his mother's despair, Rezkin set out, towards their small kingdom's capital, in search of a guild to join and guide him to grow his skills. When he finally made it to a city though, he was distraught to find that no guild would take him and the city guard found him laughable. He needed money desperately and found that all he could do was manual labor. After scrapping by for two years, he was finally rewarded for his patience, as he was chosen in a recruitment drive for a medium-sized guild and placed under the command of Master Carrvos.

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help!